General

Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

Thank you so much! I've just completed it. I really did feel my body relax bit by bit, got heavy, my right hand couldn't move. I didn't feel hungry but, embarrassingly, I felt a gentle arrousal. And I could feel myself coming back. Lets see what happens next!
3 years

CustardCream:
Thank you so much! I've just completed it. I really did feel my body relax bit by bit, got heavy, my right hand couldn't move. I didn't feel hungry but, embarrassingly, I felt a gentle arrousal. And I could feel myself coming back. Lets see what happens next!

No need to feel embarrassed for the arousal! (I mean we're all here for the same reason lol) That just means that your body responded, so that's good! If you look above, it isn't always an instantaneous reaction, but also I wouldn't be surprised if some people needed to listen a couple of times before it takes effect, and it will only intensify each time it is listened to.
3 years

Ess-dee-ess:
No need to feel embarrassed for the arousal! (I mean we're all here for the same reason lol) That just means that your body responded, so that's good! If you look above, it isn't always an instantaneous reaction, but also I wouldn't be surprised if some people needed to listen a couple of times before it takes effect, and it will only intensify each time it is listened to.

Thank you! I was concerned that I was thinking I must remember what I'm feeling to report back to you, so perhaps the next time I listen I won't have those thoughts. I was more embarrassed for having to say it on a public forum, but wanted to be honest to you! I wasn't surprised that I was aroused, since I've been aware of my fat feelings since early childhood.
Yes, I saw that someone else took a while to be hungry, it's only just gone 9am here so I shall see what happens at breakfast!
3 years

[quote]Ess-dee-ess:
Okay so here's the message I wanted to send.

Please either get back to me via PM or post your feedback here! I'd like to know how it works for you.

Here's the file! I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback 😄 ]drive.google.com/file/d/1L3HtbY_VAgSLyzvw142nS3lyWrnByErc/view

I don't really know much about hypnosis, But if someone was to listen to this. They would permanently experience hunger and want to eat?
3 years

Ess-dee-ess:
Okay so here's the message I wanted to send.

Please either get back to me via PM or post your feedback here! I'd like to know how it works for you.

Here's the file! I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your feedback 😄 drive.google.com/file/d/1L3HtbY_VAgSLyzvw142nS3lyWrnByErc/view

Miachu:
I don't really know much about hypnosis, But if someone was to listen to this. They would permanently experience hunger and want to eat?

Yes, exactly
3 years

Marcel-2q:
Ess-dee-ess, first I want to thank'you!
My reaction's been feeling excited (more) and hungry (less). But this morning I woke up hungrier than usual, so I hope your file help me gain and win the fear I currently have to get too fat.
I wish you were here to have lunch with me now.
Hugs from Italy.

Ooooh one of my further files will be addressing the fear so we'll see about that when I get to writing it 😄

Ps just keep listening to the file and the feeling of hunger should only grow with time
3 years

Ess-dee-ess:
Yes, exactly[/quote]

Interesting, Maybe I'll give it a listen
3 years

I would definitely be interested!
3 years

ILoveFatGurlz1:
I would definitely be interested!

Here's the link to the YouTube video!

Don't let your interest in getting back to me with feedback interfere with your trance. Just relax into it. If your feedback is just "I felt tired" I'll be happy with anything ^__^

3 years

Who's hyped for the next track, which focuses on instilling pride and removing shame of being or creating fat?

This file is designed for BOTH feeders and feedees who have trouble dealing with societal shaming.

I will be creating a separate post in the general forum as well, by the way. And likely will with all future tracks.

All that's left is waiting for the file to convert in my video editor ^__^ I will be posting it as soon as it is done, if i am still awake, or as soon as I wake up in the morning.
3 years
1234   loading