Submission and domination

Tips for dumbing down

When at a table with other people if you think you know something, stop and count to ten. By the time you finish the conversation will have moved on. If ask your opinion direct them to you BF or look to him to tell you what to say. Do these things often enough and you will start to notice people treating you like the "Dumb Friend" which will in fact reinforce your status as being dumb.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

Put yourself in the devo chamber
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

so this is kind like bimbofication, except we're throwing in getting fat as well.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

SissyLynn:
When at a table with other people if you think you know something, stop and count to ten. By the time you finish the conversation will have moved on. If ask your opinion direct them to you BF or look to him to tell you what to say. Do these things often enough and you will start to notice people treating you like the "Dumb Friend" which will in fact reinforce your status as being dumb.

Megangivesup:
I love this so much, thank you!! Exactly the way I want people to see me, a dumb fat girl who lets her bf do her thinking for her. Perfect

Max_Lemont:
This one we will do for sure

BiteSize:
Ok, that’s actually Hot AF, not gonna lie.

In a lot of ways I am not keen on actually dumbing down (like kids shows and no reading), but, like, I kind of like the idea of counting to 10 if a thought pops into my head and referring to my boyfriend for things. ... But I think the driver for me there is more reinforcing - not so much that I am dumber, but that he is smarter? 😅

Instead of giving up reading all together, perhaps just magazines and websites in which the writing has no real thought — listicles, articles about hair color, makeup, recipes, clothes, any writing in which there is no real organization, just mindlessness.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

In a lot of ways I am not keen on actually dumbing down (like kids shows and no reading), but, like, I kind of like the idea of counting to 10 if a thought pops into my head and referring to my boyfriend for things. ... But I think the driver for me there is more reinforcing - not so much that I am dumber, but that he is smarter? 😅

i think the idea of surrendering intellectual power regardless of intelligence, is what i find most compelling. even the idea of being smarter/more knowldgable than your partner, but deferring to them nonetheless... like they are in charge - period. of your weight, what to eat and/or wear; and if they want your thoughts on something, they will ask.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

SissyLynn:

Megangivesup:
I love this so much, thank you!! Exactly the way I want people to see me, a dumb fat girl who lets her bf do her thinking for her. Perfect

Max_Lemont:
This one we will do for sure

BiteSize:
Ok, that’s actually Hot AF, not gonna lie.

GrowingLoveHandles:
Instead of giving up reading all together, perhaps just magazines and websites in which the writing has no real thought — listicles, articles about hair color, makeup, recipes, clothes, any writing in which there is no real organization, just mindlessness.

BiteSize:
Yes! 🙌🏻

Megangivesup:
Oh I wasnt being clear sorry.
Which makes sense as I am dumb and am only good for eating and doing as I’m told.
I am not read books anymore that are for adults. I used to read a lot of like fanatacy and Sifi and all them have too many big words for me now.
I read magazines mostly fashion and food and I can read books for kids up to 8years old. I also colour a lot too.

Don’t worry I haven’t completely lost my stories, my bf will read me my fantasy books as bed time stories he just leaves out parts he thinks are too much for me and dumbs down th language as he goes, so I can understand.

Max_Lemont:
Yes Megan is not smart enough to handle the news and it’s all too much.
I thought about letting her watch behind the news (a news show in Australia aimed at children) but it is still to adult and complicated for her.

Plus what does she need to know about current events? She eats, she sleeps she does as she’s told. Why fill her head with anything but fun colours and yummy foods. If anything happens she needs to know about I’ll explain it to her in a dumbed down enough way that she can understand.

I've spent, like, an hour trying to think of a worthy reply to this.

But I'll just post something inane, with nothing but my kudos.

At least, by replying, it increases the concentration of those wonderful words in those wonderful comments.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

SissyLynn:
When at a table with other people if you think you know something, stop and count to ten. By the time you finish the conversation will have moved on.

Pigeon:
I tried doing this recently just to see how it would work and damn, I was a little surprised at how well it really worked haha

I know right! No one seems to understand just how powerful tricks like this can be.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

Ughh.. this is one of my fav themes for fics!!
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

BiteSize:
Some obvious overlaps, especially since you are doing this to become what *he* wants you to become. I respect that.

The key difference of course is, like you said, you’re getting slobbier and grosser while I have working to become prettier and more feminine 😜

what i love about this, is the idea of wanting to stay attractive and take care of yourself, but also (more importantly) not being able to stop eating. or not wanting to. because you enjoy the pleasure of eating and/or admiring your curves so much.
just eating as much as you can and not letting it stop you from squeezing into cute outfits and doing up your hair etc; no matter how big you get!
3 years