Fat experiences

Fat things

I hate when I order from a drive-through and don't get any utensils, so I keep a box of plastic forks under my car seat. It's just one of the many "fat things" I do to make things easier for myself.

Recently I had someone riding in the back of my car, and they found my stash, they held them up and said "just in case?" I had to come up with some lame excuse, like it was left over from a work party, but yes, yes they are for "just in case".

Does any one else have a "fat thing" they do for themselves, that others would question?
3 years

Fat things

I am not necessarily fat, but I am an aspiring gainer. One of the times that I felt a "fat thing" is when I am at home. I have a separate freezer--near my room, where I keep all of my ice creams just because it is closer to me than walking all the way upstairs to get it. So I understand your "fat thing."
3 years

Fat things

The thing I do that immediately comes to mind is that I have to have the right stuffing clothes. If I know I am going to be eating a lot, I spend a lot more time and thought on what to wear than I do 90% of the time. If I am going out, I want tight over loose. If I am staying home, I want pants or shorts with elastic and multiple layers of shirts to peel off as I expand until I am eating with no shirt on, which really is the mark of a stuffer.
3 years

Fat things

Plotting distances between seats and benches, to avoid feeling the fat collapse upon itself or to look so winded and sweating when no one else isn't.
3 years