General

Fiancé losing now...while i get big

The relationship has to have a better basis that just this fetish. If you LOVE the other person then things like cutting back or losing weight are mere speed bumps. If the main basis of the relationship is the fetish those speed bumps become brick walls.

For example, if your mate develops a heart valve issue and needs to lose weight, in addition to the fear that involves and potentially the need to lose weight to avoid a heart attack, he/she should not be burdened with you "not loving them anymore", or vice versa.

While a mutual gaining relationship sounds wonderful to me, the fetish has to be the icing on the cake, not the cake itself. just my two cents worth.
3 years

Feeling like I missed a deleted post or something, this seems like two people in a nice committed relationship who've brought the feeding stuff in and are enjoying it together! Good for you guys, sounds like it's just great smiley
3 years

Complicity:
DaphneFeedMe:
He's not happy her tits deflated...sounds like something they should seriously talk through before marrying or they could experience what I did. She's dieting and he doesn't like the results. Communicate! Again, divorce sucks lol

Don't people usually prefer firm/shapely breasts over deflated ones? What's there to talk about, "Honey, the way your breasts look after weight loss isn't as sexy, just wanted to let you know"? If OP were to divorce over saggy tits, that's a totally separate issue from this fetish.
If the complaint was that she was losing weight, period, I'd get the concern, but that wasn't mentioned at all. This is just a matter of a looser, saggier body after weight loss, which generally isn't the ideal preference of nearly anyone, haha. In fact, the whole point of the post is that OP is enjoying being a feedee now as opposed to mutual gaining. Seems to me like OP is perfectly accepting and supportive of their partner's weight loss, and just celebrating the new dynamic!
3 years

Anjou:
My fiancé has been dieting since the New Year. Done 45 lbs on Keto. While not really happy that her tits are deflated so much, I will say that having those pounds plaster on me has been fun. I am over 270 now to her 185 and she LOVES me turning into a fatty. The other day we went to dinner and while drunk she called me her “*** toy”.
Anyone else go from mutual gaining to being a feedee?

I was introduced to this lifestyle by someone I was dating but I always saw myself wanting to always be fat in my mind and I never thought that I could actually manifest it nor did I ever realize that it had a name and I went from one end of the spectrum to the next and the biggest mind-blower was that some women actually liked it. It took years to convince me that the woman that I was dating did and after that, I was ALL IN
3 years

Complicity:
DaphneFeedMe:
He's not happy her tits deflated...sounds like something they should seriously talk through before marrying or they could experience what I did. She's dieting and he doesn't like the results. Communicate! Again, divorce sucks lol

Complicity:
Don't people usually prefer firm/shapely breasts over deflated ones? What's there to talk about, "Honey, the way your breasts look after weight loss isn't as sexy, just wanted to let you know"? If OP were to divorce over saggy tits, that's a totally separate issue from this fetish.
If the complaint was that she was losing weight, period, I'd get the concern, but that wasn't mentioned at all. This is just a matter of a looser, saggier body after weight loss, which generally isn't the ideal preference of nearly anyone, haha. In fact, the whole point of the post is that OP is enjoying being a feedee now as opposed to mutual gaining. Seems to me like OP is perfectly accepting and supportive of their partner's weight loss, and just celebrating the new dynamic!

Everyone on this post has a point and I actually had a fiance leave because I was losing the weight so I can see this from all of these vantage points and I agree that all it takes is just to bring it up to your spouse and let the chips fall from there because each person sees this way of life very differently and some are more experienced than others in which some will divorce you for losing weight while other will just see it as a minor thing so it depends.
3 years

Complicity:
DaphneFeedMe:

Complicity:

WideJuan76:
Everyone on this post has a point and I actually had a fiance leave because I was losing the weight so I can see this from all of these vantage points and I agree that all it takes is just to bring it up to your spouse and let the chips fall from there because each person sees this way of life very differently and some are more experienced than others in which some will divorce you for losing weight while other will just see it as a minor thing so it depends.

DaphneFeedMe:
Thanks for the thoughts and sorry to hear you had something similar happen.

You are welcome but I know exactly where you are coming from and those experiences teach you whom to deal with and whom not to deal with when it comes to how we want to live our lives
3 years

Complicity:
DaphneFeedMe:

Complicity:

DaphneFeedMe:
Personally I'll never date someone again who thinks they get a say in what I do with my body, gain or lose. In my experience it has spelled disaster and love should be unconditional.

That's great. That's how it should be; respect for boundaries and needs for both.
3 years