Fat experiences

Men with an ass

GetFatter123:
How many women on here like a man with a delicious thick round bubble butt?

I hope a lot of women, I’d hate I grew this fat booty for nothing.
3 years
attachment

Men with an ass

A big fat plump bubble butt is awesome on a guy.
3 years

Men with an ass

I do. I love to grab a fat soft ass. Good for spanking too ;-)
Seeing fat spreading everywhere on a man's body is awesome!
3 years

Men with an ass

Expatbhm:
How many guys are interested in having a fat ass? I personally love that my ass is getting fat.

I have a forty eight inch waist with a forty-four inch butt, which protrudes quite a bit. I do love gaining on my butt, it becomes a counter balance to my bulging belly.
3 years
attachment

Men with an ass

Expatbhm:
How many guys are interested in having a fat ass? I personally love that my ass is getting fat.

I would love to have mine getting bigger and maybe with some workout nicely shaped as well!
3 years

Men with an ass

As I gained, I grew a shelf and it was the sensations that I never expected to have. The fat on me went there first and to feel how both cheeks moved independently as I walked and how it started to resemble two deflated bean bags; I would have never thought that I would like it but women love it even moreso with some of them making jokes about it. Lol.
3 years

Men with an ass

I am gaining pretty balanced between my belly, love handles, my ass and my thights. My ass us not that wide, but its getting quite bubbly lately ...
3 years

Men with an ass

GetFatter123:
Didn't realize this thread took off like it did, I've had a woman's shaped ass since high school I had an ex who wanted me to try on her panties and they actually fit really good, I take pride that I can fillout thongs better than most of you ladies

I have a huge Ass check out my profile
3 years
attachment

Men with an ass

Expatbhm:

fanedfox:
I have a forty eight inch waist with a forty-four inch butt, which protrudes quite a bit. I do love gaining on my butt, it becomes a counter balance to my bulging belly.

check out my fat Ass xx
3 years
attachment

Men with an ass

Alchemistknight:
I wish my ass would take on even a small portion of the weight I put on as one of the biggest things that made me want to gain was seeing other men and thinking how great they looked with a big flabby ass and wanting to look like that.

I have a nice big Ass and now I want to improve on my belly, I'm 245 pounds and things seem to be going well weight gain wise x
3 years
123   loading