Fat experiences

Men with an ass

I definitely want to have a big fat ass once I become obese. I think having a big soft ass as a Male is not only sexy to look at but also you normally have to be very obese to have a nice soft butt as a guy so having an ass would be a great feeling as I'll know I'm very morbidly obese
3 years

Men with an ass

im 338lbs male at 5'4 with a 51inch wast
3 years

Men with an ass

wanttobefat600:
I definitely want to have a big fat ass once I become obese. I think having a big soft ass as a Male is not only sexy to look at but also you normally have to be very obese to have a nice soft butt as a guy so having an ass would be a great feeling as I'll know I'm very morbidly obese

I'm 246 pounds and have a big ass buts that's my body shape
3 years
attachment

Men with an ass

My ass filling out and getting bigger has been a nice side effect to adding on weight
2 years

Men with an ass

As a thicc man, I have a habit on absentmindedly clapping my cheeks when I lay on my stomach reading or looking at my phone. My wife recently caught me in such a state and asked why I was twerking with no music on. I told her my ass has a rhythm of its own. She gave me a little love slap and walked away rolling her eyes. She loves me.
2 years

Men with an ass

Embarrassing when your woman makes such a comment. Mine kisses my belly, feeder instinct in her.
2 years

Men with an ass

i'd like to get a fat ass, but it's not easy for me...
i put my weight in my belly the mos
2 years

Men with an ass

i'd like to get a fat ass, but it's not easy for me...
i put my weight in my belly the mos
2 years

Men with an ass

Maybemolliesissy:
How many guys are interested in having a fat ass? I personally love that my ass is getting fat.

I have a pretty fat ass and my witchy partner want it even fatter. We love it.
11 months

Men with an ass

I gain weight in my belly and thighs it seems, I’m certainly pretty girthy but my ass is pretty dang flat haha
11 months
123   loading