General

Any bbws here with a cups ?

I’m a B cup, but only because I’ve gained a lot. If I was an average weight or slightly chubby, I’d definitely still be an A cup. I get insecure about it too, especially because my boobs aren’t full and round and perky. But I know people who are really into big bodies with small boobs and I’m accepting myself slowly - this time last year I really really wanted a boob job.

It can be difficult because there’s this idea that if you’re fat, you should have big boobs and a round bouncy ass, neither of which I have! But your body isn’t flawed for not fitting into that, bodies are all unique and there’s nothing that makes one body type superior or inferior to others. If you worry about being perceived as attractive to others, please know that there are lots of people into bodies like ours. As a matter of self esteem, I think there’ll always be things about ourselves that we’re insecure about, that’s human nature, but seeing people of similar body types has helped me a lot so I recommend that! I follow them on tumblr and stuff and it helps me feel more “normal”. When I look at them, I don’t see any ugliness in their shape.

I hope you’re able to make peace with it over time 🙂 also - I tell myself that all the fat that “should” be going to my boobs is going straight to my stomach lol. Some people would love that tho!
3 years

Don't sweat it! I know several fat women ranging from the low 200s to mid 300s who don't have large breasts. Lots of people even find fat folx with small breasts preferable.

For every body, there's someone who adores it (though finding that person may take some time).
3 years

Thats just not your case dear,It is with me too!
My beasts are pretty small,im still hoping to gain some fat in those tits
3 years