General

Your ideal version of yourself

Max_Lemont:
What would you be like and live like or what would you have a feedee live like in a world where money or even health don’t matter

I'd get a feeder and just enjoy myself and gain indefinitely, and love every pound along the way. I think I'd aim for 700lb if money and health were not an issue. Just the thought of being so enormous, immobile and soft is such a huge turn of and such a dream. To have a feeder help me and encourage and feed me along the way to that point, getting me to grow that huge, it would be incredible.
3 years

Max_Lemont:
What would you be like and live like or what would you have a feedee live like in a world where money or even health don’t matter

I’m would get to 300 lbs. with a huge 60” belly, never get dressed sit around in briefs and pig out all day.
3 years

Large, soft, handsome guy with a sweet girlfriend to cuddle up with as a cute fat couple.
3 years

So money and health aren't issues?

I'd eat my way to 600 pounds or as large as possible and still mobile. I want an apron belly that bumps my thighs with each waddling step.

I don't want a live in feeder, but sharing a living space with other gainers would be nice.
3 years

I'd get a plastic surgeon and make sure all my fat gains go to my ass and thighs and lower belly. Subcutaneous club. Then get so fat I lose my gender.
3 years