Fat experiences

Sucking your stomach in

I‘m not sucking in, why would I? It‘s very uncomfortable and if I did you can easily see my fat anyway lol. I‘m fat and proud why would I hide?
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

I have to be careful to not suck in after eating... I almost got to see dinner again a couple of times.
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

I think I do it unconsciously after years of fearing bullying in school. It's to the point that i don't know now what is the related state of my stomach.
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

I’m quite a tense person, even when I’m not mentally feeling stressed I just tend to do things like clench my teeth or sort of tense my stomach in a way that makes it suck in a little. It’s nice when I’m fully relaxed and I get to feel what a totally relaxed belly feels like 🙂 I don’t consciously suck in anymore though, there’s no hiding this fat (and I’m not trying to) ☺️
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

I keep my belly/abdomen tensed thus sucked in to some degree. I do stick out when i’m fully dressed occasionally . When I’m just wearing briefs I stick it out as far as I can.
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

Allthebelly:
Who all sucks their stomach in and is it all the time? What's it like for those who don't?

I always thought you had to suck your stomach in and hide it all the time. So, it was always a thrill letting it hang out for people to see since mine grew like 3-4 times. Mine made it hard to walk, though. It would always swing side to side and throw me off balance.

I do! Unless I’m wearing a big enough coat/ jacket, put a pillow or a blanket in front of it when I’m sitting down lol
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

When I was younger I would often attempt to suck my stomach in at school, if I wore tight shirts. Now I don't bother sucking my stomach in, because even when I do my stomach is still big, so I can't hide it. xD
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

I used to suck it in when I was a kid. When I had been made fun of for that little baby weight I had. But, once my teens hit I was pretty much been skinny. So I've had nothing to suck in. But, since I have started gaining now I have caught myself sucking it in from time to time. Trying to hide what I have gained. But, fuck that! I then let it out, lol. I can't wait to get to the point where my belly is too big to suck it in and have it noticeably do anything. Gaining goals smiley
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

I’m at the point, after gaining over 50lbs, that when I suck in people ask me if I’ve been lifting weights or strength training because I’m so much more bulky all over. It would be so funny if at the moment some one asks that I just let the gut go slowly so it inflates right in front of them and answer “nah”
3 years

Sucking your stomach in

allroy sez:
I’m at the point, after gaining over 50lbs, that when I suck in people ask me if I’ve been lifting weights or strength training because I’m so much more bulky all over. It would be so funny if at the moment some one asks that I just let the gut go slowly so it inflates right in front of them and answer “nah”

That must be a thing. I too have gotten people asking if I have been working out. Like no, just eating like crazy, lol. But, i was pretty skinny before... hell I still am. but that little extra weight must look healthy weight at first? Guess gotta just keep going so its damn obvious it's just fat, lol.
3 years
123   loading