Lifestyle tips

Maturity clothes for big bellies??

I was having a hell of a time getting jeans to properly fit. Especially with another 25 or so pounds right in the belly. A feeder friend made the comment about trying materity jeans. I bought a pair and now love how they work with even a very bloated and stuffed belly. Anyone else gone to this solution??
3 years

I’ve owned a few maternity things. They worked well because I have a big belly, but now that I’m fatter they’re hit or miss because things like the arm holes aren’t plus size. Never tried jeans tho, only tops and dresses. My biggest issue with jeans is my height but now that I’m bigger I don’t really wear jeans anyway, too uncomfy. Glad you found a solution that works for you!
3 years

I got to the point of late due to Lockdown eating that the jeans fit everywhere except across the ever rounding belly. Try some on. You might enjoy the fit. Belly support as one expands seems to encourage more expanding. Lol
3 years

I love to see non-pregnant women in maternity clothes. Any kind, but especially obvious maternity clothes with panels and pleats.
3 years

I have recently hit that 2x size... it’s another world when you hit that size and it’s mostly my belly and since I usually only wear dresses anyway I have definitely considered maternity dresses and a solution to still being able have a cute selection, not just tents.

Whenever I do look at maternity stuff it definitely gives me feelings tho...

Having a belly so big people aren’t sure if I’m pregnant or fat is really exciting and slightly humiliating for me. 🤤

If I find a maternity dresses I really like I’m sure I’ll buy them.

Edited to add this picture because Facebook tried to sell me this dress after I posted this answer. I would wear this but wouldn’t spend $30 on it, I don’t like it *that* much. But I found the coincidence funny.

I do like the color pink it is tho because I always associate that color with pigs 🐷 💗
3 years
attachment

BBW44F:
I was having a hell of a time getting jeans to properly fit. Especially with another 25 or so pounds right in the belly. A feeder friend made the comment about trying materity jeans. I bought a pair and now love how they work with even a very bloated and stuffed belly. Anyone else gone to this solution??

My wife kept fainting after out last, when her largest jeans gave way, she went back to her maternity stuff.

It's a relief too as that stuff wasn't cheap so it's nice to see it getting a 2nd life on her growing free
3 years