Stuffing

Heavy cream / whipped cream

what about hubby? cream for him too?
3 years

ice cream is never finished without lots of real whipped cream on top.

Cheesecake with nice sweet toppings and whipped cream.

Huge slices of pecan pie with generous ice cream on top!

Just keep increasing the serving sizes! 😉
3 years

I bet you can encourage and serve h8m portions until he thinks no meal is complete without a 1500 calorie dessert.

Brace yourself for a 300 lb hubby though....
3 years

gonna be ok with more? Those changed eating habits can take on a life of their own!
3 years

While not always possible, I try to drink a serving of what I called "unwhipped cream" before going to sleep every day.

1 cup half & half
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup refined white sugar

Warm up the half & half for 2 minutes in the microwave, add the cream, add the sugar, then mix the sugar in with a straw.

I find cream somewhat filling though, so I don't usually have that earlier in the day. Last thing I want is to ruin my appetite or potentially end up not snacking as much.

Since I don't normally eat breakfast, I really should start taking heavy cream in my morning cups of coffee but breaking years of the habit of plain coffee is rather hard. Otherwise, that should be an easy way to consume an extra cup of heavy cream every day.
3 years

Jamie0923:
Here's my shake recipe:
1 pint of chocolate ice cream
1 pint of heavy cream
1/2 lb of butter.

Sounds gross right? Try it. It's freakin delicious and about 4000 calories.

Any preparation instructions? Butter is quite solid at room temperature so I don't see how you'd drink it.

Can't imagine using a blender since the cream would become "whipped" which is not something most of us would want, since it means you can't drink it.

Salted or unsalted butter?

Melted, or unmelted ice cream? Melted ice cream takes up less volume. Thus, for any given unit of measurement for volume, this would be a little denser with more calories.
3 years

I take a gallon of whole milk and pour 1/3 into a pitcher then add 1 quart of heavy whipping cream and 1 cup Khalua.

Then I wait for my feeder to fill my bong.

This post made me thirsty >smiley
3 years