Fat experiences

What do your friends, family, and girlfriend (boyfriend) think about your winning?

Considering that everyone keeps giving me food, they don't seem to have a problem.

I guess due to low confidence my whole life, I don't go without a shirt in the summertime.
3 years

What do your friends, family, and girlfriend (boyfriend) think about your winning?

I have gained at least twenty pounds since I retired. I show off my gain in tight briefs, my wife has not made any comments about my increasing weight. I wonder how fat I'll get before she says something.
3 years

My boyfriend loves the gain. He was pretty chubby so I just ate what he ate and next thing you know my lovehandles are back and I’m eating more than he does. We joke about how chubby I’ve got and my ever expanding muffin top. I went to my aunts house the other day for a family dinner and she asked “what I was going to do about the weight gain” while handing me a plate of food. I was so embarrassed I didn’t know what to say but I knew she’d mention it because I was a lot skinnier the last time I saw her.
3 years

chubbytubbers:
My boyfriend loves the gain. He was pretty chubby so I just ate what he ate and next thing you know my lovehandles are back and I’m eating more than he does. We joke about how chubby I’ve got and my ever expanding muffin top. I went to my aunts house the other day for a family dinner and she asked “what I was going to do about the weight gain” while handing me a plate of food. I was so embarrassed I didn’t know what to say but I knew she’d mention it because I was a lot skinnier the last time I saw her.

Your aunt asking what you were going to do about the weight gain while handing you a plate of food, she already knew the answer!
3 years

katiedid:
My family has definitely noticed.

My mom has been more concerned. (In her defense, I gained pretty quickly, so I can see why she would be.) At first, she didn't say anything. She just encouraged me to keep working out and eating healthy, even though I was stuck inside because of the pandemic. But after a while, when the weight didn't stop, she got more worried. She actually asked me if I was pregnant and just too embarrassed to tell her. Which I then had to awkwardly explain that there was no way I would be pregnant and that I was just "that fat". Since then, she hasn't said much, but I can tell she's not super thrilled with "the new me".

My sister, on the other hand, won't shut up about it. She's not mean. We have a long history of teasing each other about different things. She's four years younger than me, so she's still in college and still very active, so she's in great shape. I used to rub it in when I was faster or better than her at something, so she's loving that she can now do the same with me. She loves to call me "her BIG sister". (Long sigh.)

My dad hasn't said anything. Living in a house with three girls has taught him well. Haha.

I know someone very well, close to your age, and she has gained recently much like you. Her gain is epic and ongoing. Part of it is from emotions, and then the Covid situation worked its magic.

I have known this girl since she was a kid, and let me say she has gained 80+ pounds in her early 20s and looks cute AF.

All the women in her family are BBW so she catches zero shit from them. She's tough on herself because she doesn't care to be 230+ pounds, but she can't seem to reverse it.

Your mom will have to accept you as you are, whether she likes it or not. Make talking about weight loss a non-starter if she brings it up.

As for your sister exacting revenge, playfully teasing you about your gain, OMG this is so hot, not many girls can or will take it w/o getting emotional or angry. You're a good sport!
3 years