General

New here! didn't know i was a fat admirer. :)

Hi FF,

I am new to the site and new to this whole thing so I thought I would test the waters by introducing myself. My name is Emily, and I am in a relationship with a BHM who has been interested in the whole feeder scene for a long time.

All of the terms are new to me (BHM, BBW, feeder, feedee, etc.) but I have always been attracted to fat people. Primarily big, hairy, fat men. I never heard of a "fat admirer" before, but I have been called a "chubby chaser" in the past.

My boyfriend showed me the pics section here and that was really what made me want to join. I have never seen so many hot fat photos in one place before. Lmao!

I have started to read the forum posts and it has been really interesting to get into peoples thoughts about what attracts them to eating more, putting on weight and growing. I can kind of relate because it is very sexy to see someone really, really enjoy what they are eating. Like when they moan with pleasure about how good it tastes! But I don't know if I would want my guy to be 700 lbs, he is pretty sexy the way he is.

Anyhoo it is nice to meet you all!
Em
3 years

Welcome smiley
3 years

Nice to meet you and if you have any questions about any of this then we are all too glad to help.
3 years

Hi Emily, welcome! If you love big men moaning in response to eating too much really good food, as your fellow FFA I suggest Daniel Keaton’s YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UC0Afa0upT6JnkVGqprFS39g
There’s some real good stuff there!!
3 years

Welcome! There's not that many FFAs about from what I can see so always good to have some more become aware of the community
3 years

quiverdream:
Hi Emily, welcome! If you love big men moaning in response to eating too much really good food, as your fellow FFA I suggest Daniel Keaton’s YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UC0Afa0upT6JnkVGqprFS39g
There’s some real good stuff there!!

BiteSize:
Oooohhhh..... I will have to check out that channel! Thank you for the tip!

Hehehe no problem!
3 years

Thank you for the warm welcome and the link. I look forward to checking it out!
3 years