Gaining

Body is refusing to gain fat

No matter what i do, drinking double cream every night, drink ice cream every night, basically average at least 5000, 6000 or even 7000 calories everyday, i just dont get any heavier. but i dont lose weight if i go back to my eating habit of barely eating anything. its really frustrating and heartbreaking and feel quite update typing this right now
3 years

How many days have you been overeating?
3 years

When I'm drinking cream, I add a couple grams of fiber between every pint. That helps keep things smooth and absorbed. Additionally, Omaprazole really helps a lot.
3 years

Maybe you have trouble digesting it? It takes a while to get used to it and taking too much at the same time may just speed it how fast it goes trough you. If cream doesn't work for you you can try something else, like eating nuts or peanut butter.
3 years

Sir HugALot:
No matter what i do, drinking double cream every night, drink ice cream every night, basically average at least 5000, 6000 or even 7000 calories everyday, i just dont get any heavier. but i dont lose weight if i go back to my eating habit of barely eating anything. its really frustrating and heartbreaking and feel quite update typing this right now

If I was you I'd cut out drinking cream because your probably lactose intolerant, I tried drinking 2 liters of milk a day in 2014 and I didn't get any bigger it just gave me tummy ache and went through me.

I eat mainly what sumo wrestlers eat xx

yesterday I had a bowl of curry and rice around 11am

Then at 2pm I had chicken and potato and chorizo stew (2 Bowls worth)

Then at 8pm I had a big bowl of steak and chorizo stir fry along with 6 pints of cider to wash it down with

Then at 10pm I had a donut to finish off the day and I couldn't eat another bite.

Sometimes I have a nap in the afternoon after a big lunch, so any house work that needs doing I do in the morning before food or drink, that way I don't lose any calories lol

When it comes to dairy I normally have a liter of milkshake during the afternoon but I normally don't finish it as it's heavy on my tummy
3 years

It also is pretty effective to eat MUCH less for a day or two, and then go back to binging. Once your metabolism thinks you're starving, Yo-Yo'ing has helped me break a couple plateaus I came across. I used to be able to not gain no matter what I did, but after a couple days of eating maybe one smaller meal, and then going back to eating heavy calories again, it was more than happy to take the weight.
3 years