General

Fetish origination

When is the furthest back you remember liking fat (even without realizing it?) I remember when I was around elementary age having a collection of old cartoons and Billy Boy was featured. There is a part where a goat eats a tiny person and has bulging areas from what he just ate. I also always has an infatuation with weight gain episodes of cartoons and would look up pictures of the fattest people in the word and just be immersed.
3 years

Fetish origination

Here is a similar thread

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

My story is there.
3 years

Fetish origination

Of course, there is no doubt that THE blueberry scene has been foundational for many, myself included. I started off exploring that - inflation, berrying, expansion - and still remember the first story I found of it (not my favorite but still holds a special place in my heart! thanks google 20 years ago!)

But another one that really sticks out for me is an old Felix the Cat episode with the king - in fact in the episode they *de*flate him but I remember being confused as a kid thinking they were supposed to do it the other way around. I could not have been older than 5.

And lastly, how exploring all that brought me to feedism was Satine-Doom's stories on DeviantArt. Wow, she was fantastic. I still think of her tales often. Completely changed it. I had no interest in feeding or gaining until her work crossed my path, and I never looked back!
3 years

Fetish origination

I’ve been fascinated by fat since well before puberty. The internet has been such boon to me.
3 years