General

Lazer lipo everywhere except belly

I'm interested in gaining a huge belly/midsection with a normal sized frame elsewhere.

Would lazer liposuction help me achieve this?
3 years

becomingoverweight:
Do you want a soft jiggly belly or a hard ball belly?

Somewhere in the middle, a belly that paunches outwards whilst remaining soft smiley
3 years

becomingoverweight:
In that case, it might be possible to gain subcutaneous fat and have it transferred from other parts of your body to your belly.[/quote]

I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to do that
3 years

I would also be interested on this. I love my belly and would like to make it huge.

Problem is when I gain weight my butt and thighs will get huge also.

I mean my thighs are huge, I have no thigh cap and it's affecting my walking.

It would be awesome to transfer my fat from my thighs and butt to my belly / or reduce fat on my thighs and butt.

Is there any way to do so?
3 years

becomingoverweight:
In that case, it might be possible to gain subcutaneous fat and have it transferred from other parts of your body to your belly.

amijustcurious:
I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to do that[/quote]

This is very possibly true, though with fatness becoming increasingly normalised in society, such treatment might be available in the near future.
3 years

becomingoverweight:
In that case, it might be possible to gain subcutaneous fat and have it transferred from other parts of your body to your belly.

amijustcurious:
I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find a doctor willing to do that

Bellyfattener18:
This is very possibly true, though with fatness becoming increasingly normalised in society, such treatment might be available in the near future.[/quote]

It is possible but fat redistribution is one of the most dangerous types of plastic surgery.
3 years