Feedback and suggestions

Story updates

Don't know if anyone else is getting this but when a writer I follow posts a new story I get all of their stories showing up with the recently updated filter.
It's not bad for a lot of writers, but if someone like fanedfox posts a new story I've got pages of his stories showing up.
The notifications don't show any activity with the older stories so I don't know why they're showing up.
3 years

Story updates

When you follow an author, the notifications at the top of the page is the best place to check as this will give you new stories or stories with new chapters.

I could be wrong but it seems that maybe you have a filter on as well as the sort for ' recently updated'.

Is there anything on the page that shows the authors username. Normally this is on the left f the page under the green buttons for search ad create. If you can see the authors name there should be a 'x' to cancel this filter. this will then show all updated stories not just one particular author.

Let us know if this helps. If the issue still occurs any further info or screenshots would be helpful and we can look into this further.

Thanks!

c00kie
3 years

Story updates

Doesn't help in the least.
The issue is that when I'm looking for recently updated stories I'm getting ones showing up that haven't been updated.
It only effects authors I'm following. When they post a new story I suddenly see their whole catalog as if they updated everything they've written.
However when I look at my notifications or their profile I'm only getting seeing the new story.
There is an issue with the recent additions filter.
3 years

Story updates

Thanks for taking the time to explain more clearly what the issue is.

We will certainly get this looked into for you.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years