Stuffing

Funnel feeding and capacity?

Anyone have any experience with funnel feeding increasing capacity? Will funneling down even just water after eating make me able to eat more? Will it make me hungrier and increase my appetite or just make me able to cram in more?
3 years

Hi Liken,
Maxing out with a funnel definitively trains your capacity. For me it does not increase appetite, but the amount I can eat/drink in one sitting got way more.
You can try an alternative to funnelling which lets you get closer to your belly's maximum as you can stop easier: simply taking a short piece of hose, about 30cm but having a big diameter to chug quickly, and chug soup (salty, not just water) out of a big pot while standing.
This way I can chug 2 liters in one go, and a bit more than 7 liters in total in one evening, so it definitively trains capacity.
3 years

stuffwithme:
Hi Liken,
Maxing out with a funnel definitively trains your capacity. For me it does not increase appetite, but the amount I can eat/drink in one sitting got way more.
You can try an alternative to funnelling which lets you get closer to your belly's maximum as you can stop easier: simply taking a short piece of hose, about 30cm but having a big diameter to chug quickly, and chug soup (salty, not just water) out of a big pot while standing.
This way I can chug 2 liters in one go, and a bit more than 7 liters in total in one evening, so it definitively trains capacity.

Do you mean drinking out of a pot using a tube like a straw?
3 years

Exactly!
3 years