Submission and domination

Squashing-facesitting

Female feeder here and I love getting squashed/the idea of my partner being able to drop his gut on my face and smother me with it. (He's not that fat yet but we're working on it!)
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

stevita:
Female feeder here and I love getting squashed/the idea of my partner being able to drop his gut on my face and smother me with it. (He's not that fat yet but we're working on it!)

Skinny Piggy:
What about getting squashed by his butt? I know guys really like getting sat on, but do girls do as well?

That's a yes for him but a maybe in general. (We like to play with inflation and for that purpose he keeps his butt very clean. But I wouldn't trust just anyone to sit on my face; if I'm gonna eat ass it needs to be thoroughly prepared first. The weight/crushing aspect would be hot though.)
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

I dated one guy that loved for me to squash him.
I had never knew such a thing existed.
On our 6th date he asked me to sit on his lap and I was thinking he really wants a 400 lb woman on his lap ?? OK I can do that but if I break his pelvis
he asked for it.
He loved it and it was kinda fun.
Nothing wrong with it if thats what you like.
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

carbqueenmegan:
i love to chest sit! i will do face sitting but only with partners, not just anyone. tbh i prefer chest sitting from a domination perspective anyway, you get to see their face turn red and the panic on their face is always pretty funny.

Not going to lie, it's a great feel. It's even better when the person doing the squashing likes it too.
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

I have only met one guy who was into squashing so I figured it was pretty uncommon but it seems quite popular.
My BF now and I are about the same weight so I doubt I would hurt him if I were to sit on him.
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

370 +or -
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

Was very bottom heavy years ago but I'm big top and bottom now
3 years

Squashing-facesitting

Anyone want to share any stories/experiences? I have some to share back
2 years

Squashing-facesitting

Bi female here. I had a partner who was really into face sitting. I did it and it felt good, but I used to worry about squashing her face, especially in the beginning. Didn’t realise some people enjoyed that part! Good to know 😋
2 years

Squashing-facesitting

I would like to try squashing someone, when/if I'm of the appropriate weight.
2 years
12   loading