General

Absolutely upset lol.

Yeah. There's a decent number of assholes that come to sites like this just to shame people. Some of them are just fatphobic trolls and others are really into nonconsensual shaming. I've even had people shame me on here for being thin even though I'm actively trying to gain.

Regardless, assholes like these aren't worth paying any attention to. It just gives them what they want and gives them more reason to come back.
3 years

Absolutely upset lol.

It's just people with low self esteem trying to elevate themselves by putting other people down. It's far easier to imply that you're better than someone than it is to actually make yourself a better person.

The funny part is that they think that fat people haven't heard whatever insult they're dishing out a million times before and haven't become desensitized to it. I actually find it genuinely interesting how (many, not all) people deemed by society to be conventionally attractive get legitimately offended when someone insults them. Although it does explain why they think that fat people care about what they think of us.
3 years

Absolutely upset lol.

Peachiefuzz21:
It’s so funny how on websites that are meant to be praising fat people and the fat kink, I get the most hate on. Just had someone message me on here, telling me I’ve ruined my life from being as big as I am, yet I’m only 310 pounds lol. Even on fat fetish websites, I’m still hated on. How messed up is that?

I can't understand why anyone would hate on you, I've seen your pictures and profile your very pretty and have curves to kill lol

When I saw that picture of you in your small bikini I grow an extra inch smiley
3 years

Absolutely upset lol.

Could it be someone acting out their humiliation fetish predatory way rather than hating? Like getting off by telling you horrible things... Not that it’s better than hate. I am so sorry that you get so much hate smiley I wish I could be as beautiful as you 😍
3 years

Absolutely upset lol.

AnorexicPretty:
Could it be someone acting out their humiliation fetish predatory way rather than hating

That's a good point actually. Strong possibility that it's just a classic case of someone trying to involve others in their fetish without consent.
3 years

Absolutely upset lol.

Peachiefuzz21:
It’s so funny how on websites that are meant to be praising fat people and the fat kink, I get the most hate on. Just had someone message me on here, telling me I’ve ruined my life from being as big as I am, yet I’m only 310 pounds lol. Even on fat fetish websites, I’m still hated on. How messed up is that?

That's really messed up, and you shouldn't pay attention to such rude message. You are beautiful in the way you are and even you choose to gained more it's your choice. Unfortunately, Rude people are everywhere. The best way to fight is to ignore them.
3 years