General

Why is obesity attractive to you?

You know the expression "you won't know until you try it?"

Well when I was 17 I started dating fat girls and I loved it. The rest is history
2 years

I just love fat. On men or women. The bigger the better. The first time I heard the word OBESITY it intrigued me. I didn't know how big you would have to be to be obese. Now if I could find out how fat I have to be to be considered morbidly obese?🤔
2 years

But what I love about it is the softness, the curves, big fat bellies. It just feels right to caress excess flesh
2 years

brizzledude:
For me, fat women are ridiculously sexy, I just love a big, soft body. But it’s not just that, it’s the mentality. Most women (and probably blokes) are so conditioned to want to be thin, and to see being overweight as some kind of moral failing.

A woman who doesn’t have that inbuilt sense of shame about being fat is, to me, ridiculously sexy. That “fuck it, I’m here to enjoy life” attitude, that kind of hedonism, makes me weak at the knees . I’m very slim, whatever I eat I never put on weight, my hedonism takes the form of booze (less so these days), weed (more so these days) and riding very powerful motorcycles as fast as I can.

We are here for a good time, not a long time.

EIIe:
I love everything about this answer.

I have always been a nonconformist. And a kinky pervert. I have been slim thicc most of my life but as I have gained more and more there really is something about rolls of fat and the softness and being squeezed and jiggled that really does it for me. And it feels very naughty to be fat and confident and happy when society tells me I shouldn’t be.

And I love yummy food. Like a lot!

I’m the biggest I have ever been and the only thing I am finding regretful about it is that it’s difficult to find clothes in the sexy styles that I like that fit me. Everything else is better tho!

I don’t have feelings one way or another about the way my partners looks tho. One of my partners is very tall and thin and I do like the dramatic contrast and the way our bodies fit together. And it makes me feel fatter if that makes sense.

My partners with bigger bodies I’ve never discussed this kink with but I do enjoy the way we squish and roll together and the way our fat creates momentum when we’re getting it on.

I love everything about YOUR answer :-) Fat rolls are just soft and sexy to play with and handle lovingly :-)
2 years

Honestly? because hardly anything else is to me.
I don't know why, maybe since I didn't care a lot about sexuality growing up but I wasn't the kind of teen into those things and even sees them with repulse. even today.

Fat was probably the first fetish I ran into that didn't involve "put plug A into Slot B" or at least it didn't necessarily lead up to that. So probably that's what stuck with me the most.
2 years
12   loading