General

Has your eating changed in lockdown?

In the past year I have gained 50+lbs without meaning to because the endless lockdown has turned me into an eating machine. I absolutely need at least 3 huge meals a day where I stuff myself to the point where I can't move as well as constant snacks and an endless supply of sweets. I honestly thought eating like this would get old at some point, but it hasn't yet...
3 years

Mine most certainly has haha

I would say it was all intentional but my life has gotten really sedentary lately and it's so easy to order food and just be a glutton!
3 years

I used to eat at restaurants a few times a week, so that has changed. I eat a lot more delivery now. I also eat more fast food for the same reason. Otherwise it's pretty much the same. I go through periods of gluttony and restriction. That's why my weight fluctuates so much.
3 years

SmugWendy:
I used to eat at restaurants a few times a week, so that has changed. I eat a lot more delivery now. I also eat more fast food for the same reason. Otherwise it's pretty much the same. I go through periods of gluttony and restriction. That's why my weight fluctuates so much.

same with me.
3 years

you'r building nice belly&moobs!
3 years

I think I eat a lot more drive thru fast food than I did before Covid. It's hard to best the convenience and safety of picking up a meal and being able to eat it right in the car.
3 years

I have become a huge snacker on unhealthy stuff. I have also started eating more fast food. I have put on a good amount of weight and keep gaining.
3 years