Stuffing

Stuffing fails and what did you learn?

Has anyone else had a stuffing session that didn't go right?

Earlier this week, I had some time set aside to get really stuffed that I had been looking forward to for a very long time, but when the day came, I wasn't as motivated and I picked the wrong menu. I knew it within the first couple bites, but tried to soldier on, and that didn't help. When I knew my first choice just wasn't going to work, I went to my backup plan, but by then the momentum was all off and I didn't eat half as much as I was going to.

In planning my next stuffing I am going to make sure to give myself more options so that I don't feel the pressure to continue with a bad plan.

Another time I failed, I made myself a pizza with a goal of eating a whole pie by myself in one sitting, but I put too much garlic on it and couldn't finish. From that one, I learned to keep my toppings simple. I've still never eaten a whole pizza in one sitting. I have to come back and try that one again soon.
3 years

Just tried funneling a cake shake today, it was terrible. I mixed 1/2 a box of yellow cake mix, milk, and heavy cream. Its horrible with a super strong flour taste but I managed to finish it. I didn't even get that bloated, my waist only increased one inch. Definitely not a fun way to drink 2000 calories.
3 years

Well its been over 5 years but I was a teen who wanted experience so..
I traveled across the city to get everything I need: 3 burger places, donut shop and also a regular store. I MAY have overestimated how much I can fit into a stomach that has never tried stuffing.

So I ate 2 order of fries with mayo, 2 burrito wraps with stuff, mozzarella sticks, cheesy chili bites, onion rings, drank like half liter of coca cola.
continued with 2 donuts stuffed with custard, had some sort of pastry also, bit of cake and well.. lets just say trying to fit a huge meal into a unexperienced belly way too fast was a mistake. Some started coming out and bc of some of the spicy stuff it was hurtful, the stuffing session wasnt even enjoyable and thats why it took few years before I even tried stuffing again.

Nowadays I am not even planning to stuff myself it just happends. Finishing a family sized pizza is easy oopsie🙈
3 years

1. Don't try a food bloat too soon/not soon enough after a liquid bloat. Explosive diarrhea.
2. If you start feeling depressed out of nowhere but you are starving and planned to stuff yourself that day just call it off rather than forcing yourself to do it. Sitting in silence surrounded by a lot of food is just going to make you feel worse and you're going to feel shittier after not eating as much as you know you can.

Can't think of any more at the moment
3 years

Liken:
Just tried funneling a cake shake today, it was terrible. I mixed 1/2 a box of yellow cake mix, milk, and heavy cream. Its horrible with a super strong flour taste but I managed to finish it. I didn't even get that bloated, my waist only increased one inch. Definitely not a fun way to drink 2000 calories.

I've done that too, but it went well when I used milk instead of the cream. I think the cream makes it too thick.
2 years