Fat experiences

Belly play

Do you love to lay on the belly or play with the belly or both
3 years

Belly play

Yes.

I like giving and receiving all of the above.

Tho I especially love when my partner clings to my belly smushing his face into it desperately. Such a great feeling.
3 years

Belly play

I love to play with mine
3 years

Belly play

Oh yes. I've lost and gained (and lost and gained...) hundreds of pounds over the years, and as a result my belly is incredibly soft and squishy and just begs to be fondled 🤭
3 years

Belly play

I love lifting my belly from underneath (with both hands) and shaking it in a way that sort of makes the fat make a wobby wave lol.
I also like lying down and gently wobbling it... I just like the way the fat moves, and keeps moving on its own for a bit even after I stop touching it 😋 Belly rubs are also nice, especially after a big meal.
3 years

Belly play

Both!
3 years

Belly play

Absolutely both!
3 years

Belly play

Both...though an amazing feeling when belly to belly.
3 years

Belly play

Phenomenal_ssbbw:
Do you love to lay on the belly or play with the belly or both

I never even bothered with my stomach until I grew a gut and I started to realize the new sensations of playfully slapping it and having it rest on my lap when I sit down.
3 years

Belly play

I love love love my wife's belly! It's so big and soft! I love to lay on it, grab it, caress, etc etc. She likes my belly too. Well, what little I have so far! lol. But, I find that my belly is really ticklish! Even myself touching it sometimes makes me twitch. Anyone else who has this? Any way to make it not so? I'd love for her to be able to touch and grab my belly. But when she does it just tickles too much... smiley
2 years
12   loading