Fat experiences

Belly play

primal23:
I love love love my wife's belly! It's so big and soft! I love to lay on it, grab it, caress, etc etc. She likes my belly too. Well, what little I have so far! lol. But, I find that my belly is really ticklish! Even myself touching it sometimes makes me twitch. Anyone else who has this? Any way to make it not so? I'd love for her to be able to touch and grab my belly. But when she does it just tickles too much... smiley

My belly has always been SO ticklish. Playing with it more myself has helped a bit, but I still sometimes twitch or pull away the first time someone else touches it, and or even myself sometimes 😅 it does help though.

It also helps to use a firmer touch. Sometimes that leads to me being able to tolerate a gentler touch after a little while, sometimes it doesn’t. But a firmer grip on the belly and fighting through the initial ticklishness helps, and over time you’ll probably find your belly getting a bit less sensitive overall.
2 years

Belly play

Phenomenal_ssbbw:
Do you love to lay on the belly or play with the belly or both
lay on it
2 years

Belly play

I love to lay on my back and caress my belly. Or lay on my side. But I love to play with my big fat belly any way I can
2 years

Belly play

No like lay my head on it
2 years
12   loading