Fat experiences

It was lunchtime after all...

space-cat:
Right so I got two root canals the other day and during the procedure, somehow at some point, probably for a better angle or something, I found that my head was basically pressing into the dentist's stomach- and it was lunchtime and his stomach was growling a lot. I just felt flustered but I was promptly distracted by the root canal procedure lol so I didn't have to think about it too much-
Being a feeder and a FFA can be such a struggle sometimes I s2g-

I totally understand and relate to this!
3 years

Yes I totally relate! I have a colleague who is fat and quite attractive. Sometimes I have to pass very close to him... he already touched me in a friendly way. Hard to resist ^^
3 years

Im glad to hear others like this because I worry about this when I see patients! I bump my belly
Into everything, especially when leaning over the hospital beds 😅
space-cat:
Right so I got two root canals the other day and during the procedure, somehow at some point, probably for a better angle or something, I found that my head was basically pressing into the dentist's stomach- and it was lunchtime and his stomach was growling a lot. I just felt flustered but I was promptly distracted by the root canal procedure lol so I didn't have to think about it too much-
Being a feeder and a FFA can be such a struggle sometimes I s2g-

pluviophile:
I totally understand and relate to this!
3 years