Fattening others

Telling my husband

If he’s not the gym type, I doubt it would be a major shock or turn off. Women are more in charge of these dynamics than they give themselves credit for
3 years

Telling my husband

Put on something sexy and involve food. Maybe cater to him and encourage him, play it up. He'll get the message and probably overeat during your "session" with him.
3 years

Telling my husband

feederwifey23:
My husband loves to eat and already stuffs himself most days. He’s currently 230+. I love it and want to tell him how much I love that he’s fat and loves stuffing himself. And I wouldn’t mind him getting bigger. How do I go about telling him?

I too weigh 230 lbs. I'd love to hear this from my wife (who is over 200 lbs. herself), tell him!
3 years

Telling my husband

feederwifey23:
My husband loves to eat and already stuffs himself most days. He’s currently 230+. I love it and want to tell him how much I love that he’s fat and loves stuffing himself. And I wouldn’t mind him getting bigger. How do I go about telling him?

I too weigh 230 lbs. I'd love to hear this from my wife (who is over 200 lbs. herself), tell him!
3 years

Telling my husband

Tell him during sex you want him to fatten up.

Then put him on a weight gain shake program 3 nights a week and get him some larger clothes. 1 size larger will get him more comfortable as he gains.
3 years

Telling my husband

Just be honest with him. If he's into it cool, if not he'll probably still be supportive. Maybe not gain intentionally, but if he doesn't try to stop it, he'll likely gain naturally over time.
3 years

Telling my husband

Have you said anything complimentary to him yet, like you love his size, or how he’s not afraid to enjoy a good meal? If so, how did he respond? Might give you an idea on how receptive he might be
3 years