Lifestyle tips

Moobs

I'm about 5'9" 240lbs, at what weight will they stop pointing out so much and start sagging? My wife keeps grabbing at them.

I'm about ready to start a super fattening diet to make this happen! Lol
3 years

Moobs

were bout the same stats...I have yet to have any saggage
3 years

Moobs

Topsy turvy in my case though I was 275 when the left looked like a ground beef patty while the right not so much. 315 the right side filled slightly. 360 has my left side feeling weighting like a porterhouse while 370 has my right feeling similar to that ground beef patty. Literally pushed my sides, arms shoulders further wider apart.

I know its different for everyone as fat is stored differently. Just giving an idea in my case, though my having mostly visceral fat could have played a role.
3 years

Moobs

I on the other hand, have always had like flabby moobs to the point that I was always self conscious about them and would wear two shirts to hide them but the fat I gained was subcutaneous fat and I didn't even realize the foods my ex was giving me gave me the real jiggly fat and I was always around the mid 200's but mine didn't hang until my 320's but now they are link with my side fat to have moobs that go under my armpit so I say keep eating and so what happens.
3 years

Moobs

after my belly, my moobs are my favorite
3 years

Moobs

Mine are pretty small. But I love them
3 years

Moobs

My moobs are still small to be considered as moobs 🙈
3 years

Moobs

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but not everyone gets breasts, not even women. I know a female over 400 pounds, and still an A cup.
2 years

Moobs

...mine are pretty big...my ex girlfriend liked to play with 'em a lot...kinda dug it, not gonna lie haha...
2 years

Moobs

wrestlemania13:
...mine are pretty big...my ex girlfriend liked to play with 'em a lot...kinda dug it, not gonna lie haha...

How big?
2 years
12   loading