Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

Ilike
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

I was always slim but with some curves... until about four or so years ago I REALLY ballooned up!
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

Four years ago, I was 180, recently hit 310 at my (so far) fattest. still not used to the radical changes in how i move, and my center of gravity (which thanks to my belly is now way out front) has yet to stabilize since i got fat either. I'd been fit/thin from about age 12 to age 45.
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

I was once 137 lbs, I’m just about 5’6”. I wore a 32 waist and 38-39 jacket. I got up as high as 245 lbs, 44 waist and 50 jacket. My goal was 260-270 but I fell short.
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

In May it’ll be two years since I last saw my abs 😅 now I’m 273LB and notttttt stopping anytime soon
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

In my 20s when I got married I was around 120 pounds. Had a baby, gained 36 pounds during the pregnancy, lost 42. Ate my way through a move between states and got back up to about 156. Got pregnant again and gained 40 pounds. I was SOOOOO close to 200 and wanted to hit it so badly. I ate everything and anything, but only got to 198. This time, I only lost back to around 172. Bounced around between 150 and 190 for 10+ years. Really concentrated on breaking 200 and finally made it. Husband wasn't happy about it, so I made it back down into the 160s. Lost the husband, gained 70 pounds over the next few years. These days, bouncing around between 230 and 245.
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

All of my life, I've been thin. Around the age of 38, I started putting on weight to the point of others pointing out that I looked like i'd been eating . I don't know what I'm classified now at 5'3 and 155 pounds.
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

I was 115, and now I'm 260 and still growing
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

Was 89lbs at one point, then around 120... 140... 160 for quite a while and then the pandemic hit, now I’m creeping up to 220.
3 years

Who was thin and got fat

sweettoothsweetheart:
Was 89lbs at one point, then around 120... 140... 160 for quite a while and then the pandemic hit, now I’m creeping up to 220.

Excellent! Not just for the purposes of being chubby, for your overall health as well :-)
3 years
12345   loading