Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

chubbybunnywriter:
I was a tiny fit thing...then plumped up. Finally gave into my desire to gain... I've basically force fed myself constantly and have now gained 120lb in 8 months... don't plan on stopping any time soon πŸ‘€

Not that it is a competition. Far from it .Gains like yours are Hot and Sexy.My first statement is intended to note that I only know a small few in this ratified stratosphere. 150 to 160 lbs in 12 months. And no one will be surprised if you do this as well. When you reach 330 lbs you will have doubled yourself intentionally and more than Tripled your slim weight. It's Amazing to just contemplate.
Out of curiosity do you recall what part of October you decided to get " nice and plump". ?
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

I was somewhat thin up until the age of 40. Then things changed. I now gain all of my weight in my stomach and neck.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

Not exactly fit but before college was quite active. After moving from my little town to the big city, i dropped it completely and gained the Freshman-65 in a bit more than a year.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

chubbybunnywriter:
I was a tiny fit thing...then plumped up. Finally gave into my desire to gain... I've basically force fed myself constantly and have now gained 120lb in 8 months... don't plan on stopping any time soon πŸ‘€

Jazzman:
Not that it is a competition. Far from it .Gains like yours are Hot and Sexy.My first statement is intended to note that I only know a small few in this ratified stratosphere. 150 to 160 lbs in 12 months. And no one will be surprised if you do this as well. When you reach 330 lbs you will have doubled yourself intentionally and more than Tripled your slim weight. It's Amazing to just contemplate.
Out of curiosity do you recall what part of October you decided to get " nice and plump". ?

Where I am we had just got out of 4 months of lockdown & everyone was so embarrassed about having gained weight. It made me so sad that people felt that way (& I was low key jealous as I'd maintained mine lol). So it was like "oh, screw the man!!" & I've just kept piling it on because it's been sooo arousing.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

chubbybunnywriter:

william keay:
that's 8 and a half stone in 8 months

1 stone per month you got to tell me how you did that xxxxx

CONSTANT stuffing, beyond full.
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

chubbybunnywriter:

william keay:
that's 8 and a half stone in 8 months

1 stone per month you got to tell me how you did that xxxxx

chubbybunnywriter:
CONSTANT stuffing, beyond full.

And it’s showing quite beautifully on ya :-)
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

When growing up, my family was pretty fatphobic, so I was pretty thin for my teen years and into my 20's - I weighed about 150ish pounds at the time as a teen, got into shape and get up to 160 lbs.

When I moved out on my own, which was around my mid to late 20's, I tried gaining some weight at the time - got myself up to 190 lbs, but I didn't enjoy the experience much - I wasn't in the proper mindset at the time, had issues with my body and where I was getting fat and didn't have a supportive network of people around me. It simply wasn't the right time.

Around my late 30's and 40's I got the opportunity to go through with gaining again, and really got down to growing myself - I found that I needed more to enjoy the feeling of gaining and not focus on how I looked and how I wanted myself to look as a fat person. With the help of a few feeders and a few gaining friends I'm not quite three times the size of my heaviest smiley
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

ive wanted to be fat since i was a kid but i was thin as a teenager, i always hated it but my emotional issue made me never eat anything, and was easily jealous of the fat guys in school. i was 130lbs at 16, and 150lbs which was a bit of muscle and fat at 18. ive been about 210 for the past 6 years, even though ive tried everything to gain with no luck...
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

I used to be quite slim, but gained appx 30lbs as a newlywed. My husband is a great cook and I’m just a great eater. Quarantine resulted in another 15lbs, and I’ll just say that my extra weight is definitely enjoyable
2 years

Who was thin and got fat

I was always so active I didn't get chance to eat big meals and what I did eat I must have burnt off. I was 105lbs in my early 20s. I wanted to be big and should have been gaining when I had a job with meals provided, but I was still to active. About 24/25 is when I started to gain. It's been a glacial gain compared to most because I still work in an active industry. I've gotten as high as 223lbs in the lockdown but lost a bunch as we came out of it. It's slowly coming back on and I'd like to be 250 at least by this time next year. I'm seriously considering a career change to gain properly!
2 years
12345   loading