Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

I have grown a lot the last few years not sure if it's a blessing or curse
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Not sure if it's a blessing or a curse but I have expanded
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

It's been awhile, but I was thin once. I was in good shape through my Jr. year of Highschool and got a little chubby during my Sr. year (185 lbs), but then lost weight the next few years living with hardly any money down to 140 lbs.

Around 24 years old I hit 190 and then really wanted to get over 200 lbs and my weight really took off after that. By the next year I was 250 lbs. where I stalled out for awhile.

Later as I got into the 270s and then 280s I really wanted to get to 300, which I did, 304.

Now I go up and down, but mostly stay in the 280s. Twice I've lost 30 lbs and once 50. Every time I gain now it seems to be softer and squishier fat.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Pretty much thin until I hit my thirties. I’m still mostly a beach ball belly and bird legs, but it’s getting bigger. Hit 200 recently and I’m quite enjoying it ;-)
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

For me it was first year of my college program I gained 25 but lost it all, I always had it in my head how much I loved the "extra me" and a year ago I gave in and now it's me so happy so excited and a rush
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Always loved letting go and stuffing my face. LOLOL
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I grew up in a family that centered a lot around food and a majority of my family members were fat. I always wondered what it would be like to be fat, but as a kid and through college I played football and was always in shape, but a bigger guy and would not say thin. In high school I gained about 20-25 lbs per year starting at 145 lbs and ending around 215. I played in college around 225ish and when I finished college football is when I had my first gain. I hit 240 and then lost a bunch of weight in the years between college and getting married.

When I got married I was 185 lbs. Had not been that since I was a junior in HS. I gained a little at first, but was very active still. When my wife became pregnant with our first child, that is when things changed. Call it sympathy gain or whatever, I gained about 20 lbs. Second child. Another 30 lbs. I was about 235 lbs and I started to be more and more attracted to my wife's bigger self and I started to wonder what it was like to be 250 lbs.

The gaining and losing chain started as I blew past 250 and hit 260. Lost to 245 and then gained back up to 270, back down to 250 and gained to 278....you see the pattern. Each cycle of the yoyo, my body changed, started in my belly went to my lower body, to my chest and arms then my chin. I loved the feeling of getting fatter and now there is no more yoyo and I am 294 and climbing gradually. I cannot remember what it was like to be who I once was and have embraced my fatness!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was 110-120 throughout high school and college. Probably would still be if I didn’t start antidepressants. They killed my metabolism. I’m up 50 pounds in 4 years. As I get older it's getting slower and the weights coming on faster. I’m just so bad at changing my eating habits.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was 110-120 throughout high school and college. Probably would still be if I didn’t start antidepressants. They killed my metabolism. I’m up 50 pounds in 4 years. As I get older it's getting slower and the weights coming on faster. I’m just so bad at changing my eating habits.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I’m not quite fat yet, but I used to be so thin that I had a bikini bridge and have gained a significant amount of weight over the years. At my lowest adult weight I was around 90 pounds, now I am 132. Since I was so thin before and have never been athletic, I look chubbier than one would expect of someone with my BMI, pretty much all the weight I have gained has been fat.
1 year
34567   loading