Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

Me. I was thin, and now getting thick, but still not fat enough.

Loving the change, looking forward to let myself go even further. Gotta move to the ssbhm area, needs that huge round protruding belly, third chin and those enormous legs and arms.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was super thin as a kid. Started gaining really fast around 16ish and fell in love with the feeling instantly. Been working my way towards the big numbers since then. It's weird meeting old friends who knew you as a skinny kid though.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Fatnurse:
I was thin once, I was around 160lbs and a size 12 now I'm a size 24-26 and around 280ish

exmademefat:
What made you go from thin to fat? Was it a gradual thing that just happened or a conscious decision?

Fatnurse:
My husband asked me if I'd gain a few pounds and I guess I never stopped lol

This is truly the sexiest answer….and your husband is so lucky! I bet since you gained so much he can’t stop admiring your figure and keeps Helios hands off your sexy belly?
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was a thin bony-maroney until just a few years ago. I’m still all belly and bird legs, but my belly is growing and I look and feel so much better about myself :-) Currently 205 but getting bigger!

My wife’s waistline is even more impressive :-) Hers exploded in size years ago for her first pregnancy and gained about a hundred pounds. The weight never really left despite some ups and downs on the scale. These days, she’s about 330 pounds and growing. Her 52-in-men’s elastic jammie pants are currently peeling away and showing holes where her huge double belly and fat rolls are pushing through :-)
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

HappyBigBelly:
I was a thin bony-maroney until just a few years ago. I’m still all belly and bird legs, but my belly is growing and I look and feel so much better about myself :-) Currently 205 but getting bigger!

My wife’s waistline is even more impressive :-) Hers exploded in size years ago for her first pregnancy and gained about a hundred pounds. The weight never really left despite some ups and downs on the scale. These days, she’s about 330 pounds and growing. Her 52-in-men’s elastic jammie pants are currently peeling away and showing holes where her huge double belly and fat rolls are pushing through :-)

That was a Beautiful description of your wife’s belly blowing through her pajama pants……my oh my, great visual!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I'd always been a tall and thin 170 lbs all my adult life. However I've also always fantasized about intentionally gaining weight. 3 years ago in April 2019 I bought a scale for the sole purpose of tracking my gain. I remember stepping on and seeing 170 lbs. That was the last time I've been that weight. As I write this I'm currently pushing 240 lbs. My love handles are covered in stretch marks and I just noticed my first on my belly the other day. I always thought 200 lbs was such a huge number and I would stop once I got there. Instead I instantly blew past it and don't think I can stop if I tried.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was really skinny all my life up until the age of 18 I was 120lbs, after having my children I got up to 138lbs and gained some soft skin around my stomach that hung down. My husband really enjoyed playing with it because it was "so soft" and asked me to gain a bit of weight as he missed my preggo belly.
I've just hit 154lbs and hope to hit 163lbs by my birthday in September, if I like how I feel and look I'm going to set a longer term goal of 200lbs I'm just a ridiculously slow gainer as I am used to eating below my daily to stay skinny for society and my kiddos keep me very active.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

My wife was really skinny for all her life until about college, then her metabolism changed and she exploded in weight. She quadrupled in size, couldn't stop getting bigger. But doctors said there was nothing wrong with her health. She and her mom basically gave up on her ever finding love, until she found me. First guy she ever brought home.

Mom was upset because she wanted me to put her girl on a diet, but I was encouraging her to eat eat eat instead!

She's so happy getting fat now!
She showed me some of her old polaroids of her as a skinny girl, and the first thing she said was "I used to look SO OLD!"
Like the fatter she gets, the more comfortable and youthful she becomes.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Johanna3557:
I was an athlete, who fell in love with a feeder. First, he subtly encouraged me to eat more.
He always had my favorite snacks at home and the portions kept getting bigger.
Later he explained his fetish to me.
We tried it together.
Now I can't imagine weighing under 140lbs again.
No- soon I'll be over 200lbs (currently 198lbs).

That's a lovely story, very wholesome.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

🙋🏼‍♀️
1 year
45678   loading