Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

Yup I weighed 135-145 (depending on the cut) for wrestling throughout high school and college, then I was done! I just sorta started gained weight a year out from when I was done I had hit 200 then a few years later I was 248, then last year I managed to get to 300.. then in January 22 I sorta wanted to lose weight but I ended up finding body positivity and acceptance and found feedism and just sorta dived in, I’m now 350ish (depending on how much food I have in me)
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I’ve gained 80lbs since mid 2021!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Used to be 100lbs, and now I'm around 200lbs. Took a lot of work and maintenance, but I ain't going back to skeleton life.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I started culinary school at ~150 lbs and graduated 2 years later at 310 lbs
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was about 120/125 for years, now up to 270 and can't believe I was ever that small!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

FitGotFat:
A ripped, shredded an toned athlete who played three sports and ran half marathons to a big, fat piggy slob eating myself to obesity. 180lbs to 235lbs but I reckon I can double that gain this winter and approach 300lbs 🐽😈🐽

Me
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Chubbylover2022:
I was around 135 a year ago now I’m closer to 190!

Nice :-) Many an ex-cheerleader are on here with the same “gaining arc” after cheering days are over. Interestingly, I see more chubby cheerleaders at ballgames than ever before. The world is changing!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

HappyBigBelly:
Nice :-) Many an ex-cheerleader are on here with the same “gaining arc” after cheering days are over. Interestingly, I see more chubby cheerleaders at ballgames than ever before. The world is changing!

it's not just a kink, it's not just a lifestyle... it's evolution! smiley
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Getbiggerdaily:
In my 20s when I got married I was around 120 pounds. Had a baby, gained 36 pounds during the pregnancy, lost 42. Ate my way through a move between states and got back up to about 156. Got pregnant again and gained 40 pounds. I was SOOOOO close to 200 and wanted to hit it so badly. I ate everything and anything, but only got to 198. This time, I only lost back to around 172. Bounced around between 150 and 190 for 10+ years. Really concentrated on breaking 200 and finally made it. Husband wasn't happy about it, so I made it back down into the 160s. Lost the husband, gained 70 pounds over the next few years. These days, bouncing around between 230 and 245.

Wish I was closer. 🙂
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I'm 20 and I've gained over 150 pounds in 4 years, I'm at 364 pounds
1 year