Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

Me
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Started the year at 168lb and seem to be ending it at 212lb.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Started the year at 168lb and seem to be ending it at 212lb.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

XLLife:
Was 90 around 3,5 years ago, now pushing almost 300+

So your Average for 42 months was nearly 5 per month. But you gained 30 in a month so I figure you must have started fast with intentional gaining for some reason. OR gained slowly accidentally and Liked it and Ramped up to warp speed. Would love more posts about you and your story over the last 3.5 years. Not just me. Everyone loves to hear about people who Triple their weight. It's a Stellar and Rare Accomplishment
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Was 145 150ish in 2001 now I’m at 273.6
Jan 2023 and going up and up with no set goal weight. Hope to find a mutual gainer.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was thin like 120 until 2003 by 2008 I hit 200. I hit 300 summer 2022.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Couple of years ago I was at 170 but only for a few month. My usual weight always was at around 210. For the last 3 years I'm at 240, never seen a smaller numbers in this time.

Being that heavy feels absolutely great and currently I'm thinking about to put on a few extra pounds this year.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

before the pandemic i was 150lbs. during lockdown i got depressed and didn’t get out of bed. i also started binge eating quite a lot and at the end of the year i was at 200lbs. i was horrified at first but then i just accepted it and the weight kept piling on. now i’m at 332lbs and i love it.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Fattyana:
before the pandemic i was 150lbs. during lockdown i got depressed and didn’t get out of bed. i also started binge eating quite a lot and at the end of the year i was at 200lbs. i was horrified at first but then i just accepted it and the weight kept piling on. now i’m at 332lbs and i love it.

Doubled your weight and then some — awesome :-)
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Tubbslug:
Was thin (about 115-120 lbs) until the start of sophomore year (Fall 2020) and got fat (now Fall 2022, about 100 lbs heavier).

Jazzman:
Your journey up until now would make for a wonderful story. Hearing about when the switch flipped and you realized you wanted to be fat. I have known a couple gainers with similar trajectories to yours. In one case just a few holiday lbs were all it took for her to realize what she truly wanted. Would love to hear about that realization for yourself.

And I’ve gained more since then 😊
1 year