Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

Back at the start of high school I was about a hundred and thirty pounds. I even had sunken cheeks. By the time I graduated I was two hundred and forty pounds. A hundred and ten pound gain. And I was happier.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Plump-chook:
Mee too!! I’ve gained so much over COVID

so how many lbs did you gain ?

(btw all at the right places😋)
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Was thin and got chubby. Still trying to gain more.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Makeme300:
Was thin and got chubby. Still trying to gain more.

Goblinbloke:
You’re way past “chubby” now Mira, such a huge obese, jiggly, wide, hefty, sensual, gluttonous, beautiful sexy goddess now x

Lol if only I was fat. Soon
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Hopefully all the hard work will begin to pay off soon babe 😉
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was never super skinny, but I was muscular. That changed when I got injured though. I’ve put on almost 40 pounds and I’ve gotten chubby
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was very thin up until lockdown. That was when I decided to see if I could grow some fat on my belly. I've always found it difficult to gain weight. The scales tell me that I've gained quite a lot, but I don't think it's really noticeable enough. I've always wanted to get to the point where I could be described as plump, but I haven't really had anyone notice yet. My clothes definitely feel tighter, and some I can't fasten at all, but I feel like I'm still stuck in the 'slim' camp 🥺. Oh well, I'll just have to keep at it. It's a good excuse to eat more pizza!
9 months

Who was thin and got fat

I know what you mean. I became a kind of feeder and feedee in one. It's so liberating to just eat whatever you feel like and see what happens. I never really had much muscle, so I had to basically learn to stuff myself until my appetite increased. It's exciting to suddenly notice fat appearing in places you never would have guessed it would. I remember feeling disappointed that my belly wasn't bulging over my waistband like I wanted it to, but realising I couldn't fasten my shirt up. I then realised it was because I had grown love handles! That was pretty hot. And not being able to fit my ass into my underwear. That type of thing feels amazing.
9 months

Who was thin and got fat

VisibleBellyOutline:
I know what you mean. I became a kind of feeder and feedee in one. It's so liberating to just eat whatever you feel like and see what happens. I never really had much muscle, so I had to basically learn to stuff myself until my appetite increased. It's exciting to suddenly notice fat appearing in places you never would have guessed it would. I remember feeling disappointed that my belly wasn't bulging over my waistband like I wanted it to, but realising I couldn't fasten my shirt up. I then realised it was because I had grown love handles! That was pretty hot. And not being able to fit my ass into my underwear. That type of thing feels amazing.

That sounds pretty amazing . I've been doing a gaining/stuffing challenge after years of being a FA and It's felt pretty good gorging on fattening foods and stuffing myself much more frequently. I've gained 10+ pounds in the past 3 weeks. I've definitely been less conflicted about gaining/getting fat since starting this challenge, but I've noticed recently whenever I have some slight doubts about gaining, I end up stuffing myself with 3000-4500 calories and think, "oh well, maybe if I change my mind I can stop tomorrow" (the desire to stop gets smaller and smaller as I continue to get bigger and bigger).
9 months

Who was thin and got fat

Yeah, I've probably gained somewhere near ten pounds in the past month or so, though that's not through conscious stuffing sessions, it's more just generally being more greedy lol. I can't really notice it myself -- I still 'feel' thin. I think I only really believe I'm making progress when I try on old clothes. I want it to be noticeable!
9 months