Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

I was once thin. Gained a few pounds during my college years but lost the weight. In my late 30’s, gained 25 lbs. and was fat shamed from family and friends but found it very exciting to hear all the comments. Later during COVID, I gained like crazy. No regrets and no looking back at being thin.
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was 132 just before the pandemic.

About a month ago, I weighed innat 226.

I’ve gone from normal weight to obesity class 2.

Morbid obesity is not far away.

I really should stop or at least slow things down. But it’s the holidays, so I feel I don’t want to deprive myself of so many of pleasures — stuffing myself, feeling that full full belly feeling as my stomach and skin stretch to their limits to accommodate my gluttony. Also, that sweet feeling of a thickening waistline as you outgrow your clothes. And finally, it’s arpusing at every step of the way.

Before the holidays, I was gaining about 3 pounds a month. I’m sure I’ll be up another 3 or 4 pounds — probably more — in New Years Day when I will weigh and measure myself again.

I plan to lose some weight in 2024. I have a few pals online and in real life who plan to lose with me. We decided the holidays were not a good time to start, but January 1 may work.

Who knows what will happen?
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

At my lowest weight i was at 114 lbs. Then i stabilized at 147 lbs. From there I decided to give my fatgaining fantasies a shot. Then went to 211 lbs in two years. Right now im a 207 lbs but i will get back because my goal is 220 lbs

For me gaining never has been easy. I am not naturally gaining, its always by pushing my limits.
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:
In the last year and a half I have gone from 115-120 at 5’3”.

My BMI has gone from healthy to overweight to obese.

I am living my best life. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than eating. My new soft round body is a bonus.

Im still thin right now, can u give me ur diet plan? I wanna do that too
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:

I am living my best life. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than eating. My new soft round body is a bonus.

Mid12324:

Six meals every day. End every meal with a snack.(fruit, cookie or whatever). Eat large dinners. Eat even if you feel full.

The thing that then will put you over the edge is…

…Drink one gainershake with 2dl heavycream and 3dl milk
Or…eating a big snack like 200 gr chocolate, a bag of cheesedoodles or chips or anything else like it

Eating after midnight seem to be effective too.

But you have to learn what feels good for you if you want to gain in longterm. Listen to your bodys signals.
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:

Mid12324:

Chubsubsissy:
Six meals every day. End every meal with a snack.(fruit, cookie or whatever). Eat large dinners. Eat even if you feel full.

Or…eating a big snack like 200 gr chocolate, a bag of cheesedoodles or chips or anything else like it

But you have to learn what feels good for you if you want to gain in longterm. Listen to your bodys signals.

thanks!
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:

Mid12324:

Chubsubsissy:

thanks!
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

When I was a teen, I was very scrawny but once I started lifting in my late teens/early 20s, I started to blow up. I just wish I hadn't wasted so much time focusing on "being cut". I really wish I had spent more time seriously eating and fattening myself instead. I'd be eay bigger now if I had started earlier.
4 months

Who was thin and got fat

I think everyone was thin before becoming fat. No one is born obese.
3 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was never completely thin. Once I reached maximum height, 5'3,. I kept growing outward. I seem to gain a few each year. I'm more round than anything.
3 months