Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

I started out 155lbs. I'm currently 308.
I was always thin, but my metabolism prevented me from building any muscle, not that it was ever the goal to be muscular. I always had a thing for fat people but I never considered getting fat myself.

I met someone in a forum and he convinced me to try and I gave it a shot, quickly became hooked.

It's been a treat, going from thin, abs, etc... to soft and squishy. No regrets.
3 months

Who was thin and got fat

I'm currently working on it haha
3 months

Who was thin and got fat

Thejokerff:
I'm currently working on it haha

I'm in a similar boat (I definitely still go back and forth on gaining, but I feel like I'm slowly taking the plunge). I was about 132ish in 2017. 140ish in 2021 155ish in March of 2023 and, after doing a 1 month gaining/stuffing challenge in June/July of last year and occasionally stuffing here and there over the past year, I typically weigh in at just over 170ish pounds (was 174.6lbs after my 3800 calorie stuffing tonight. Thinking I might make 2024 the year I become a full blown fatty lol (if I don't back down from it šŸ˜…).
3 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:
In the last year and a half I have gone from 115-120 at 5ā€™3ā€.

My BMI has gone from healthy to overweight to obese.

I am living my best life. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than eating. My new soft round body is a bonus.
girl I absolutely love you obese you're very sexy putting on weight I love your big beautiful belly
3 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was 180 when I graduated high school and I'm now 315
3 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:

I am living my best life. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than eating. My new soft round body is a bonus.
weight gain looks very good on you girl you're very sexy fat flabby and well into obesity I think you look gorgeous with each and every pound of fat you gain
2 months

Who was thin and got fat

HogLife:
Was somewhere around 130 when I got married to my man in late 2022. Fast forward to now, I'm up to 253.

Wow that is Amazing. You could put up photos showing your progress. It would be a real treat seeing someone nearly double their weight in less than 18 months. I take it both of you have had this fetish all along?
2 months

Who was thin and got fat

HogLife:
Was somewhere around 130 when I got married to my man in late 2022. Fast forward to now, I'm up to 253.

Jazzman:
Wow that is Amazing. You could put up photos showing your progress. It would be a real treat seeing someone nearly double their weight in less than 18 months. I take it both of you have had this fetish all along?

Damn... I would also kind of like to see that!
2 months

Who was thin and got fat

Janeygetsfat:

Lover Of Fat Ladies:
weight gain looks very good on you girl you're very sexy fat flabby and well into obesity I think you look gorgeous with each and every pound of fat you gain

Lover of fat ladies you blocked me but asked for my kik and Iā€™d love to chat you are so hot
2 months

Who was thin and got fat

I'm just starting on this journey.

I'm 5' 10" and about 160 pounds, but I'm hoping to make my way to 200 within the next few months.

After that, I'd probably not object to putting on even more weight. It's just hard to visualize at this time. But I know that I'd like it!

It would be very exciting to visit the doctor and officially see the word "obese" on my paperwork. Haha.
2 months