Was 180 now over 300 and growing
6 days

Who was thin and got fat

Im starting now! In march was 120lb, now i have 140lb starting get chunky
6 days

Who was thin and got fat

WhatHappenedMelisa:
Former fit girl turned powerlifter turned obese pig 👀
message me girl let's talk about your obesity in that big flabby stomach of yours
5 days

Who was thin and got fat

I have always been a 'normal' bmi throughout childhood and most of my adulthood. At 5ft 5 I was between 125-135lbs. I used to hover and yoyo and one day I hovered up to 145lbs and my set point went up and I started hovering between 145-155lbs, still a 'normal' weight for my height.

Then it happened again and I went up to 165lbs.

After that we didn't have a scale in the house but I knew I was around 165-175lbs now, people used to tell me to ''be careful'' because I was verging on becoming overweight.

This carried on for some months till I was at my parents, saw the scale in their bathroom and decided to check. It said 194lbs!!!

That switched a crazy button in me. I had gained 20lbs or more, just like that, and suddenly I got very horny and wanted more. I over-ate. Daily. Yes this continued for some weeks. I stuffed myself during meals. Made sure to sneak at least an extra 1000 or 2000 calories daily, binged on chocolate bars, poured olive oil in all my food, ate ice-cream like there was no tomorrow. I felt my fat padding increasing nearly daily! I liked the feeling! I said I'll just do this till I get to 200lbs since I was so close anyway now. But we still didn't have a scale.
So I was at my parents' again, and decided to weigh myself. Imagine the look on my face when I saw a brand new scale - I asked mum and she said because the old one was broken and was marking like 20lbs over!!!!!!
Meaning when it said 194 I had only still been 174lbs........
Anyway I checked myself on their new scale.
191lbs.
Today I'm 192lbs - my highest ever recorded weight and still rising!
4 days

Who was thin and got fat

I used to run five days a week at least 5k if not 10k. I had a good runners body with abs. I decided to take a break and eat what I wanted and not run for two weeks. That was five months ago….
2 days

Who was thin and got fat

Was a fit 165.

Weighed in at 223 at the doctors office this weekend.
1 day

Who was thin and got fat

I was 155-165 prior to 2020, and blew up to over 300 pounds for a few years before losing most of it.

Sitting around 200-210 right now, but I would enjoy getting back to my previous high again, and potentially surpassing it.
1 day

Who was thin and got fat

I was anorexic from ages 14-22. Im 6 feet tall my LW was 160. I recovered and got on medication and now Im 100lbs heavier and a lot healthier/happier (being hungry all the time turned me into a royal bitch lmfao Im so much nicer fat than I was when i was starving and getting on psych meds that actually worked saved my life even if they made my body softer). Im trying really hard to love my new body but it is hard
1 day
1415161718   loading