Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

I started out around 120lbs, and was very athletic. I've more than doubled my weight since then, and I couldn't be happier about it! Not stopping any time soon, but it would be amazing to reach 3x my starting weight though!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was always around 130 pounds and gained around 200 pounds in the last Years🙈
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Bbwpia:
I was always around 130 pounds and gained around 200 pounds in the last Years🙈

Wow that’s quite a lot !
Was it intentional from the beginning ?
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I was around 135 a year ago now I’m closer to 190!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Blubberprincess:
I was about 100lbs a bit over a year ago, I might have put on just a bit of weight...

Looks like you must’ve gained at least 50 :-) Belly is looking divine!
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Almost 60 pounds heavier than one and a half year ago
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

A ripped, shredded an toned athlete who played three sports and ran half marathons to a big, fat piggy slob eating myself to obesity. 180lbs to 235lbs but I reckon I can double that gain this winter and approach 300lbs 🐽😈🐽
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

Ffafa:
I was never super thin, but I got fat real fast a few years ago. I was about 160 at the end of the summer I finished high school, fast forward to the beginning of the next summer and I was pushing 265. May have let myself go just a little…

Still amazed by how damn quickly you piled on all that weight, you definitely did well there
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

I kinda stayed about 200lb, but starting HRT I dropped a lot of muscle and replaced it with fat. Sooo, in about a month a half I went from vaguely chubby to totally outright faaaaat. Let alone how my fat is kinda getting redistributed around. It's kinda amazing and encouraging honestly, haha.
1 year

Who was thin and got fat

hopefully me in like a year
1 year
56789   loading