Fat experiences

First feeding experience

A couple of weekends ago I had my first feeding experience, and I have kind of been talking about it and reliving it in my mind ever since. So my fella suggested I write a post about it... so here it is! In writing this I stuggled with how specific I should be - I hope I am not too graphic in my descriptions.

To set the stage I should mention that I only learned about feedism in the last few months, but I have always been attracted to fat people. I started dating a fat guy at the start of the year, and he's been interested in this stuff forever, so I've learned about it from him. He suggested I should get an account here if I wanted to learn more. I was curious. After reading some of the stories here I started to understand some of the appeal. Some of the forum posts seem kind of extreme to me but outside of that I was starting to see the sexy side of the feeder/feedee dynamic.

Talking to a few people in chat, an idea started to form in my mind. I took the plunge and decided I wanted to try feeding my 300+ lb boyfriend. Thanks to those of you who gave me your excellent advice and suggestions, it was very helpful!

So, the day came for me to put my plan into action! We had a nice, big dinner with cake for dessert, and I could tell he was pretty stuffed after that. We watched TV for awhile after that so he had some time to digest. While he was on the couch I prepared the bedroom and lit some candles. I pulled wrist restraints out of the toy drawer and attached them to the head of the bed. smiley

After some cuddling and tummy rubs in front of the TV I started to lure him to the bedroom. I asked him if he would do as I asked, which I could see piqued his curiosity...He agreed.

In the bedroom I asked him to take his clothes off. He was grinning when he saw the candles and the wrist straps but he didn't say anything. With his clothes off I took his hand and led him to the bed. He positioned himself, seated, and I bound his wrists, pausing so that we could kiss for a little bit. Then I excused myself and left the room briefly.

I returned... now naked, with the treats I had prepared (small pieces of the cake I had made earlier, covered with buttercream icing). I knealed next to him on the bed and whispered in his ear in as sexy a voice as I could muster, "I hope you're hungry." He said "I am still pretty full actually." I replied, "I'm sure you can make room for this for me."

I took the first of the little cakes and I brought it to his mouth, and he willingly accepted it as it passed his lips. He made a happy little "mmm" sound as he tasted it. I continued to feed him while my free hand began to wander over his soft, fuzzy, gorgeous body. By the time my hand had moved over his belly, then underneath it, I could feel he was already aroused. smiley

I continued to feed him with one hand, leaving my other hand under the hang of his stomach. The end of his penis was gently pressed into my palm, the underside of his soft belly weighing down on top of it. I caressed it lightly occasionally but didn't stroke it - I was really trying to see what he was responding to, what was turning him on.

As he ate I tried to think of things to say. I had done my homework by reading stuff on FF but I wish I'd written some cue cards down or something! Lmao! So I praised him for eating what I fed him, and I egged him on when he started to falter from feeling full. When I called him cute little nicknames like fatty, or tubby, that is when I noticed his cock twitch and getting harder. So I started to call him more names, like a piggy, and tease him about how heavy the blubber of his tummy was. This is when I noticed the greatest reactions.

I started to talk more like this, teasing him, telling him how I was in control. That he was powerless to do anything to stop me. I could feel how this turned him on - and it was turning me on, too! In response I started to caress him more and he actually orgasmed in my hand while I was feeding him! Now I was REALLY turned on.

After stuffing the last of the treats into his mouth I spread some buttercream icing on my own bits and pieces and told him I wanted him to eat one more thing. smiley He happily obliged when I freed him from the restraints. I quickly reached my climax, too, and we fell asleep in bed together.

So in looking back on my first feeding experience (and my first time practicing some bondage with this boyfriend) I have nothing but positive emotions. I am not sure where to take it from here though, because I don't want to just repeat the same thing again. That would feel like "going through the motions" I think. I would love to hear about the experiences of others - that might provide some inspiration!
3 years

First feeding experience

amazingem:
In writing this I stuggled with how specific I should be - I hope I am not too graphic in my descriptions.

beautifully written, babe! maybe a couple of details I would have left out, lol... but otherwise great. smiley
3 years

First feeding experience

FatBhoy1990:
Every time I read about feeding experiences I get jealous because I've not had one yet. Maybe one day.

It can happen! I have never thought of myself as a "feeder," but with Canuck I felt comfortable giving it a try. smiley
3 years

First feeding experience

Thank you for sharing that story, it was wonderful smiley

Also kudos for taking your time to really learn before hand and while doing things. Your user name is very apt!

I've never done an erotic feeding, but the one thing that comes to mind is that as you said it could become routine if done too often -- but anticipation can be ever fresh Start by discussing how much you enjoyed the last session. Then in a bit start discussing how you want to do it again. Then start choosing a date or occasion. Then start working out the details. That way you get the most out of each actual feeding, I think.

Have fun!
3 years

First feeding experience

Edxl:
I've never done an erotic feeding, but the one thing that comes to mind is that as you said it could become routine if done too often -- but anticipation can be ever fresh Start by discussing how much you enjoyed the last session. Then in a bit start discussing how you want to do it again. Then start choosing a date or occasion. Then start working out the details. That way you get the most out of each actual feeding, I think.

Thank you! And I think what you wrote is really good advice for romantic relationships in general, not limited to feeding.

I have been with partners, as I am sure many have, that kind of had an erotic pattern that was very repetitive. There's nothing wrong with knowing what you respond to, but variety and spontaneity are super important if you want things to be fresh. It also helps you grow, too, as you can surprise yourself when touch on aspects that you didn't know you would respond to. That is the best, in my opinion! smiley
3 years

First feeding experience

I am becoming emboldened by reading Forum posts and a very inspiring story here on FF, so I am planning my second feeding experience now. It's nerve wracking but exciting too!

Because my fella is here on FF, I can't post details now - I want it to be a surprise! But I am definitely making plans... smiley
3 years

First feeding experience

This is so sexy and sweet! Hope your next experience is even better!
3 years

First feeding experience

kyzarburner:
This is so sexy and sweet! Hope your next experience is even better!

Thank you!

We tried our second feeding session this past weekend - it was also a lot of fun. I had heard and read so much about funnel feeding, I wanted to try that out on him. ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

Some of it worked better than other parts... I tried a few different fluids, I think milkshake was just about the right consistency to funnel well. He could slow it down by placing his tongue over the end of the tube, which worked great.... until the tube came out of his mouth! So it was a bit of a mess.

I made a bowl of chocolate pudding, but it was way too thick to even think of funneling, so I just applied that to my body and he had to eat it off me. I think this was my favorite part. smiley

I am trying to think of what to do next - if anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to offer it!
3 years

First feeding experience

Maleste:
Very hot to read! As you mentioned before he likes to be called names such as fatty and piggy etc.? Maybe he likes it even better to actually be (play) one 😉

For example, you could let him eat something without using his hands. Or let him beg you for food before giving it to him. Or you could take him out to an all-you-can-eat restaurant and let you pick his food and how much etc. Let him know who's in charge 🤗

The teasing and name calling has really got a reaction, and it has been one of the most exciting parts from my perspective. smiley

I kind of like that idea of eating without hands... Hmm, I wonder if he would mind eating on all fours? (⊙.⊙) That presents all kinds of other....
options.(◠‿◠)
3 years

First feeding experience

Maleste:
Very hot to read! As you mentioned before he likes to be called names such as fatty and piggy etc.? Maybe he likes it even better to actually be (play) one 😉

For example, you could let him eat something without using his hands. Or let him beg you for food before giving it to him. Or you could take him out to an all-you-can-eat restaurant and let you pick his food and how much etc. Let him know who's in charge 🤗

amazingem:
The teasing and name calling has really got a reaction, and it has been one of the most exciting parts from my perspective. smiley

I kind of like that idea of eating without hands... Hmm, I wonder if he would mind eating on all fours? (⊙.⊙) That presents all kinds of other....
options.(◠‿◠)

For eating from all fours, I think you can go one of three different ways:
- things you can kind of slurp up (like pudding)
- things cut small enough to pick up with your lips or teeth, chew, and swallow (but the position makes swallowing firmer foods a bit harder)
- things that you know will be a mess, and that is part of the piggy fun (coconut cream pie, chocolate cake, spaghetti)

Another thing you can do is being semi-public, like if/when things are open in your area, going to a smaller mall food-court and buying him something from each stall, bringing him thing after thing while he sits there and eats it all (it is public in that everyone can see, but only semi in that you aren't loading on all the food at once so most people won't notice)

Another approach would be to feed him strictly by a timer one day. Every 90 minutes he gets the equivalent of a large snack/small meal. (you have to plan your activities around this, so that food is always ready for him when the timer goes off) At first he may even be going a big hungry, but it will accumulate as the day wears on and he has to keep eating. The fun comes from knowing that more food is coming, wondering what it will be, if he'll have enough room, beginning to realize how full he's going to be before the day is done.
3 years
123   loading