Fat experiences

First feeding experience

Edxl:
For eating from all fours, I think you can go one of three different ways:
- things you can kind of slurp up (like pudding)
- things cut small enough to pick up with your lips or teeth, chew, and swallow (but the position makes swallowing firmer foods a bit harder)
- things that you know will be a mess, and that is part of the piggy fun (coconut cream pie, chocolate cake, spaghetti)

Ok, this gave me lots of ideas! Thank you for the inspiration!

Another approach would be to feed him strictly by a timer one day. Every 90 minutes he gets the equivalent of a large snack/small meal. (you have to plan your activities around this, so that food is always ready for him when the timer goes off) At first he may even be going a big hungry, but it will accumulate as the day wears on and he has to keep eating. The fun comes from knowing that more food is coming, wondering what it will be, if he'll have enough room, beginning to realize how full he's going to be before the day is done.

Hmmm, this part isn't for us, I think (or at least for me). I am not so concerned with his general fullness, or really his weight gain. I like the hands-on aspect, and I admit, the dominating part. This scenario has some of that dom flavor, but it's not hands on enough for me. smiley

Thank you for the ideas! I am thinking this weekend we'll be having some more fun. smiley
2 years

First feeding experience

This past weekend I had my third feeding experience with Canuck. It was a lot different, and it was really hot. We have talked about it a bunch since. It was so different, so unique in my experience that I really wanted to talk about it, maybe psychoanalyze it, ha ha! Since I don't have anyone else to talk to about this other than my partner I am posting it here (with his permission). I will try not to be too graphic.

This session took less planning and prep work than the others. I lured my fella into the bedroom, and we started to kiss and make out, quickly getting naked. After a little while I took his hand and led him from the bed and ordered him onto his hands and knees. Immediately he grinned and I could see he wondered what was going to come next!

The only prep I had performed was putting a big slab of gooey, warm brownie with icing (imagine a lava cake) in a big bowl. I placed the bowl on the floor in front of him and told him to eat it without using his hands (thank you for the suggestion, btw Edxl!). He did as I asked, leaving me free to touch and fondle his body, squeeze his squishy parts, and tease him. We started to get into some real pig play!

I honestly didn't know how much either of us was going to enjoy this. Until I joined FF this isn't something I would have ever even considered, it just would not have ocurred to me. But we did both enjoy it - almost too much, lmao!

His submissiveness was kind of egging me on. While he was on his hands and knees I started to be more forceful and more harsh in the names I called him and the things I said. He was my piggy and he would do anything I said. He was too fat to stop me. I teased him about how low his big belly was. Without being too graphic, I approached him from behind... I, um, entered him. He has such a fat butt and hips I just love grabbing them. There is something so wonderful about feeling flesh bulge through your fingers when you grip it! Hearing his little sounds, moans and grunts really encouraged me.

He kept his face in the bowl and I teased him about being filled up from the front and from behind.
(o.o)
I took a big feedist leap and I started to tell him how being such a pig was going to make him fatter and fatter until his belly hung down and spread out on the ground.......growing so big it would lift his knees from the floor.
(º﹃º )

So the reason I felt I had to include this much detail rather than just say "we had some pig play" was because the experience wasn't just a kinky sex thing. Ok, it WAS a kinky sex thing, but it was quite emotional too. Laying together later we talked for a long time. It was new for both of us. My boyfriend remarked at how vulnerable this play made him feel and he was ok with it because he trusted me which I thought was wonderful. He found the name calling and teasing very arousing and I really enjoyed it too. It really made me feel really dom, and the sort of role playing aspect was new to me and it was fun and sexy.

It's not something I feel like I want or need to do frequently, although we'll probably play like this again somehow. What I really wanted to write about was how in a way this feeder/pig/sub/dom play brought us closer together. It was not just a "get your rocks off" experience (although that certainly happened too!) it was really surprising how practicing a kink actually felt like a bonding experience as we both tried something new; he has been in relationships before as a feeder, but not on the receiving end. It was silly and a bit kooky but also sweet and beautiful.
2 years

First feeding experience

Thanks for sharing that -- sounds like a wonderful experience on multiple levels! And exciting how it opened some aspects of your personalities/kinks within a very safe and loving setting smiley
2 years

First feeding experience

Edxl:
Thanks for sharing that -- sounds like a wonderful experience on multiple levels! And exciting how it opened some aspects of your personalities/kinks within a very safe and loving setting smiley

Thank you for that. There''s not a lot of discussion about kink as something that creates an emotional bond, or encourages growth (no pun intended, lmao!). I would love to know if anyone else has experienced this.

I am sure this is going to open us up to other types of play - I just don't know what they might be yet! smiley
2 years

First feeding experience

Ahhh the first time is like crack! You just want more and more feeding and fattening experiences! It's the intimacy that really makes it so sensual; the sharing and letting go together. Making it fun and humorous and accepting some of the awkwardness of the newness helps. With pudding, I suggest making a super fattening version (with heavy cream) and using a pastry piping bag. Funneling with just a plain kitchen funnel can be fun, but I found a hiker's hydration bag even sexier because the person can control the flow by biting the tube. That way you can see how gluttonous and aroused they are you encourage and whisper while rubbing, fondling, squeezing their fatness. The key is making a gain shake that flows easily through the tube when sucked on. I suggest a pint of melted vanilla ice cream mixed with Scandishake gain powder and enough half and half to make it flow easily. Just make it fun and giggle a lot and the pounds will follow.
2 years

First feeding experience

palndrm:
Ahhh the first time is like crack! You just want more and more feeding and fattening experiences! It's the intimacy that really makes it so sensual; the sharing and letting go together. Making it fun and humorous and accepting some of the awkwardness of the newness helps. With pudding, I suggest making a super fattening version (with heavy cream) and using a pastry piping bag. Funneling with just a plain kitchen funnel can be fun, but I found a hiker's hydration bag even sexier because the person can control the flow by biting the tube. That way you can see how gluttonous and aroused they are you encourage and whisper while rubbing, fondling, squeezing their fatness. The key is making a gain shake that flows easily through the tube when sucked on. I suggest a pint of melted vanilla ice cream mixed with Scandishake gain powder and enough half and half to make it flow easily. Just make it fun and giggle a lot and the pounds will follow.
2 years

First feeding experience

palndrm:
2 years

First feeding experience

How do you clean the film of the heavy cream, that’s left behind?
2 years

First feeding experience

boundandfeed:
How do you clean the film of the heavy cream, that’s left behind?
You need to clean the bag and tube thoroughly with hot soapy water and rinse well.
2 years

First feeding experience

Postsnackism:
I’ve always found feeding a bit awkward and funny. Don’t get me wrong, it can be sensual and exotic but i just find it hard to not laugh the entire time.

It was especially awkward for me, since I didn't have a great idea of what I was doing, lmao! And we did have a few laughs and chuckles too, but nothing out of the ordinary. My love life has always included a certain amount of humour and silliness.
2 years
123   loading