Fat experiences

First feeding experience

amazingem:
My love life has always included a certain amount of humour and silliness.

Sounds like you are doing it right, then smiley
2 years

First feeding experience

I am well past my first feeding experience now - this past month has been filled with almost daily feeding/stuffing sessions. It has been a really interesting and enlightening experience! I feel like I would like to post/share it (with my fella's agreement of course), but I think maybe I should put it in a new thread? Or maybe write it and post it in the stories section, though I am not really a writer/author.

I feel like I have really got to experience it, and like I understand it in a way - my role as a feeder. What is really interesting is what it has changed our intimacy and led to new sexual experiences, for both of us!
2 years

First feeding experience

amazingem:
I am well past my first feeding experience now - this past month has been filled with almost daily feeding/stuffing sessions. It has been a really interesting and enlightening experience! I feel like I would like to post/share it (with my fella's agreement of course), but I think maybe I should put it in a new thread? Or maybe write it and post it in the stories section, though I am not really a writer/author.

I feel like I have really got to experience it, and like I understand it in a way - my role as a feeder. What is really interesting is what it has changed our intimacy and led to new sexual experiences, for both of us!

I hope you write it up and post it in the stories section. You write well. Your story sounds beautiful and a perspective that would be intriguing.
2 years

First feeding experience

Agreed…love to hear from a woman’s perspective
2 years

First feeding experience

GrowingLoveHandles:
I hope you write it up and post it in the stories section. You write well. Your story sounds beautiful and a perspective that would be intriguing.

Thank you that is very kind! We just did a weigh-in so I think I might have to take a try at this now. smiley
2 years
123   loading