Fat experiences

Experimental gain?

Hey all, I'm new on this forum after having lurked on various feeder sites for almost a decade at this point. I struggled with my weight on and off for a while now, between wanting to get bigger versus fearing judgment if I were to gain.

I've basically been on the fence about gaining for years, so I've decided to take a leap and try an experimental gain. I'm thinking maybe 10 or 20 lbs to see if I like it. Gaining about 15 lbs would put me just barely into the overweight BMI. Has anyone here ever done something like that? Did it help get you off the fence about gaining versus staying slimmer? I'd be happy to hear any discussion on this, thanks for reading.
3 years

Experimental gain?

I think a lot of people start out with a test like that. Its very common to do 10-20 pounds or a 10% increase in weight. Thats where I started was a 10% gain and I went from 155 to 175 and have still slowly been gaining Im around 190 now and no one has said anything. Honestly if they do then I would classify them as judgemental and kick them to the curb. The way I look at it is so what if you gain weight or love food its no different than being a car guy and spending lots of time on that hobby.
3 years

Experimental gain?

during quarantine, i didn't set any limits, i ate overnight, all the fast food that I could eat, taking advantage of the fact that i was forced to work from home, i gained about 38lbs in less than 4 months, and it worked wonders for me. it's good that you try and i wish you good luck
3 years

Experimental gain?

I gained 10 lbs unintentionally in freshman year, then 15 more on purpose when quarantine hit. At my heaviest I was 185 and bmi classified as overweight. I’ve lost 35 lbs since unintentionally, but I had a lot of fun being chubby. Some family noticed and some friends joked that I was thicker, which was embarrassing but also erotic. My favourite thing was going up 2 Jean sizes and my t shirts getting too small and outlining my new chub. The thing about a test gain is it won’t really change your life, if you gain you can lose it, gain more, or even just keep it. Others won’t really notice that much, or at least not as much as you do. Definitely go for it, it’s a lot of fun with relatively few consequences. Besides, everyone is expected to come back a little chubbier from quarantine anyway. For myself, I want to pack back on 10-20 lbs soon, to get back into chubby territory
3 years

Experimental gain?

Six years ago I was very skinny (150 pounds at 6'0" ) and decided to do something similar to what you're describing by gaining 30 pounds, which at my height would put me on the cusp of being clinically overweight.

I ended up pretty much getting addicted to it (the sexual thrill of gaining rather than the food itself), and now I'm 287, which is merely eight pounds away from officially being morbidly obese. My belly is so fat and covered with stretch marks now that I don't think I could go back to being thin without looking abnormal.

Basically what I'm saying is that a test gain isn't a bad idea, but if you're anything like me, you may like it even more than you expect and end up massively overshooting your original goal.
3 years

Experimental gain?

experimentalgain:
Hey all, I'm new on this forum after having lurked on various feeder sites for almost a decade at this point. I struggled with my weight on and off for a while now, between wanting to get bigger versus fearing judgment if I were to gain.

I've basically been on the fence about gaining for years, so I've decided to take a leap and try an experimental gain. I'm thinking maybe 10 or 20 lbs to see if I like it. Gaining about 15 lbs would put me just barely into the overweight BMI. Has anyone here ever done something like that? Did it help get you off the fence about gaining versus staying slimmer? I'd be happy to hear any discussion on this, thanks for reading.

I always was very thin and was put on medication that made me rapidly gain weight. I lost control of my eating habits for a good year and I gained close to 80lbs after a “plateau” from the meds. Went from 135ish to 210 now and I want to get fatter lol. 0 regrets.
3 years

Experimental gain?

Hey everyone,

There's been a lot of replies so far and too many for me to quote everyone and respond directly.

Im not really sure what else to say other than I've been stuffing myself to the brim. I'm on track to gain 8-10 lbs this month. Been eating anywhere between 3000-4000 calories the past few days. Not sure when I'll start to see the results of that, but it tastes wonderful regardless.

The sheer volume of food has me sporting a bit of a belly due to bloat. It feels really good to stuff myself, but its also kinda embarrassing at the same time to have even a little bit of a belly.

I'm with family as I'm in college. Weight has always been a weird topic/dynamic in the family. So I'm self conscious about it, but I want to see my experiment through. Like someone else said, if I don't like it I can just move on. But if I do like it, I can keep it.

Either way, at least I'll know and won't have the conflict of not knowing versus wondering anymore.

I do appreciate everyone's reply and I want to thank everyone who's replied so far. Its really nice to be able to talk about this sort of thing after a decades worth of wondering.
3 years

Experimental gain?

Enjoy it, see if you enjoy the results
3 years