Fattening others

Feeder/ee

Okay, so I'm not really sure on my own "label". I like eating, and will binge eat sometimes, but in reality i just love gaining weight in general. I have not been fed, but i think i want to. My boyfriend is not part of the community in any way, but is aware i like being bigger, and he tries his best to keep me satisfied. I have a hard time expressing what i would like from him in regards to feeding and growing. Lately I've noticed him becoming more comfortable with it during sex, and I've also noticed he is starting to gain a little bit. He's made a few comments about his own weight, but im not sure if he is starting to like it. I haven't really been shy in grabbing at him, and exploring his slowly growing body, but ive started to really want to make him grow, and i want to feed him. I think i want to mutually gain with him, although he has a lot to catch up on. Im 5'5 220lbs. He is 5'7 and started out at 160, i dont know how much he's gained, maybe even only 10-15 pounds. Just a little more to hold. Any tips or ideas to really get him growing with me? (Im also 5 months pregnant and am just starting to show)
3 years

Feeder/ee

That's fair, I've been wondering if introducing a few small things to eat for fun in the bedroom, but not sure how he would react
3 years

Feeder/ee

3 weeks later and i saw him paying with his belly the other day. And he made a comment that i don't make big enough portions of food for us, and that he's a small guy who could gain. I've been grabbing at his new bulge and his little love handles. I really want to know where hes weighing at now. He's suggested food in the bedroom too so i think things are off to a good start 😛
2 years

Feeder/ee

It seems to me like pregnancy could be a convenient excuse for cutting through some of the uncertainty? Say something like "Maybe it is just the hormones going through me right now, but I'm just so turned on by the thought of feeding you until you are stuffed. Nurturing turned sexual? I don't know, I just know I'd like to try it. While, you know, it is just the two of us." So you give both of you an excuse for trying it (it is a just a phase! maybe), and for not putting it off too long. And then if it goes over well, it doesn't have to be just a phase smiley
2 years

Feeder/ee

Edxl:
It seems to me like pregnancy could be a convenient excuse for cutting through some of the uncertainty? Say something like "Maybe it is just the hormones going through me right now, but I'm just so turned on by the thought of feeding you until you are stuffed. Nurturing turned sexual? I don't know, I just know I'd like to try it. While, you know, it is just the two of us." So you give both of you an excuse for trying it (it is a just a phase! maybe), and for not putting it off too long. And then if it goes over well, it doesn't have to be just a phase smiley

Definitely this (or you can also try)
“I want you to match me point for pound while I am pregnant, so I don’t feel strange being so much bigger than you”! Then, show him how happy you are with that weight he has been gaining and tell him you are so turned on by him looking so much more manly. Guy’s are suckers for their women sink to them….before you know it he will be 250 lbs. with a huge gut sticking out in front of him and an appetite that is uncontrollable and he won’t be able to stop gaining even if he wanted to.😁
2 years

Feeder/ee

UPDATE:
For about the last month I have been very open about feeding and asking for it from my boyfriend. He has not disappointed. We have opened a whole new world for us. He isn't gaining, but I do feed him from time to time. However, he has been feeding me more and more. Between dinner and snacks in the bedroom I've.never been fuller than I have been the last few days. We now work together as well, and he mentioned that my work clothes are starting to get tighter, and that I'm looking extra chubby. Neither of us ever thought we would be this in to it, but it keeps progressing.
2 years