General

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

MrClown:
Oh, I see what's happened.
Previously last online was available in the header on the activity feed page. Now you have to view the profile itself to see last online.

Yes the Activity page doesn't have links to the rest of people's Profile sections and other info like it used to (all they can see is a person's activity feed and that's it) which is where the confusion's come from, I've reported that now.

Edit: Fixed now, Activity page links to the rest of the profile again.
3 years

with a frame header added not all of the chat window is display all the time and we have scroll the window up and down to get to the tabs and get to the chat box. the red color is a bit bright. that might be because I switch from a 24" monitor to a 32" TV. It allow 3 computers/inputs now it need a 3 computer KMV box. it the only thing I see that not ok with the site.
3 years

I am pretty new to the site, but I think it looks great. Great work, everyone who contributed!
3 years

Like AmazingEm, I'm also pretty new, but I love this new layout! Very sharp looking smiley

My only thing I just noticed was that I sent a message with a heart written out < and 3 and that didn't go through...
3 years

The dark mode theme is my EVERYTHING, just saying. The profile layout also looks a lot more organized and clean as well.
3 years

I love the Dark mode.
Love the new look but just noticed there are no user names showing in the most popular pictures section for some reason.
3 years

Curveman:
I love the Dark mode.
Love the new look but just noticed there are no user names showing in the most popular pictures section for some reason.

Thank you for saying this, was considering getting my sunglasses lol.

Love the new layout y'all!
3 years

Was there some kind of outcry by members? Seriously doubt that. Not a fan at all.
3 years

Curveman:
I love the Dark mode.

Thanks for pointing this out. The user names should now be fixed.
3 years

Don't really care for the new lay out but I guess I will get used to it over time.
3 years
12345   loading