General

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

New layout is cool. Dark mode is awesome. Thank you FF Team.
3 years

Hi guys, so yeah on mobile the website is unusable basically.
Scroll down menu overlaps on the main page, like all the div are on top of one another. As I’m typing this there’s a big red FANTASY FEEDER in the text box, hiding parts of what I’m typing.
I feel it could be an issue of responsivity? Although it doesn’t help for me to refresh the page anyways.
3 years

bashhh:
Scroll down menu overlaps on the main page, like all the div are on top of one another. As I’m typing this there’s a big red FANTASY FEEDER in the text box, hiding parts of what I’m typing.
I feel it could be an issue of responsivity? Although it doesn’t help for me to refresh the page anyways.

I haven't had that on my device, what are you using, if the viewport size is an issue the dev will have to look at their grid and figure it out.

I did have a similarish issue though where the box containing the core text on a profile seems to not flex to my screen on a note20 running chrome.

I'm guessing there's a lot of bedding in to be done especially on android
3 years

bashhh:

LondonFA:
I haven't had that on my device, what are you using, if the viewport size is an issue the dev will have to look at their grid and figure it out.

I did have a similarish issue though where the box containing the core text on a profile seems to not flex to my screen on a note20 running chrome.

I’m on iOS 12.5.1, and my display is rather small : it’s an iPhone 6S.

Here’s a screenshots of what it looks like for me
3 years
attachment

Apparition:
This is me zoomed out to 70% to see the top and bottom of the chat frame. [...]

I can confirm having the same chat-zoom-problem here on Firefox/Linux.
3 years

Hey all, thank you for all of your feedback. Do please keep it coming and we are working through the issues as fast as we can!

Thank you!!!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

bashhh:

LondonFA:

bashhh:
I’m on iOS 12.5.1, and my display is rather small : it’s an iPhone 6S.

Here’s a screenshots of what it looks like for me

Thank you so much for your information, please note we are testing on iPhones at the moment to source the issue. There doesn't seem to be an issue with the latest iOS so if you could update your iOS this may fix the issue...

iPhone devices seem to be having issues with the new layout if your using an iOS version older than 2019.

In the meantime we are working on a fix with the layout issues. This is because iPhones devices older than iPhone6s can not update to the latest iOS.

Thank you.
c00kie
3 years

daydreamer:
Love it! But can you pleeeeaaasseeeee change the block feature to actually BLOCK someone? not just a block from messaging? It defeats the purpose if someone can still see your profile & view/like your photos 🧐🤔 If I’m blocking someone, I don’t want them to see my posts or be able to see me/my profile at all...
As a paying member I’d like to think this would be the simplest of features available, though it should be a universal option for paying/non paying members. I’ve emailed about this before... Please? I don’t think I’m asking for something unreasonable. Xoxo

The block feature has not been changed via the re-branding. Since its implementation the block feature has worked in a way where it stops a blocked member from being able to communicate and interact with you on the site, but still able to view your profile / content.

You are not being unreasonable for the request, and we completely understand why the block feature needs to be updated, and this is something we intend to do for all members not just paying members. However we do have to prioritise what we are working on at any given time. Currently, we are working on our admin features and blocking tools to stop spambots on the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

As another update - please note the forum bug has now been fixed.

When you click on the forum topic on the main forum page - this will now work as it did before and take you to the last page of the forum thread rather than the start of the thread.

Thanks all!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet ...

But with the dark mode on, there is an issue in chat with the names of users and rooms that are highlighted on the groups and users tabs being completely unreadable ... they appear in white, because of the black background, which isn't visible against the yellow highlighting.
2 years
2345   loading