General

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

Just_Jess_81:
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet ...

But with the dark mode on, there is an issue in chat with the names of users and rooms that are highlighted on the groups and users tabs being completely unreadable ... they appear in white, because of the black background, which isn't visible against the yellow highlighting.

Hey, yes we are aware of this issue with chat in dark mode. Thank you for ensuring it was brought to our attention.

All of your feedback is fantastic and we really appreciate your help! Please keep getting in touch regarding any issues you are experiencing so we can work through them and get the site in tip top condition!

Thank you!
3 years

I may have found a bug? I'm not sure.

When I'm on my own profile and hover over "more" to see the dropdown menu, it won't let me click on any of the dropdown links, such as the shouts. But when I go somewhere else, like the forum main page, it works perfectly.

In case it's relevant, I'm on dark mode, on a MacBook, and running Chrome! It's not a major issue to me, it's just one extra click, but I thought I would point it out. =)
3 years

Hi all,

So we have had a few of you bring up issues with the 'More' button and dropdown menu. This should now be fixed. Please let us know if you experience any further issues with this! Again your feedback is very much appreciated!!!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years
345   loading