Fat experiences

Thigh chaffing

My thighs are huge too so I know what you mean.
Powder works pretty well for a while in the summer.
Chaffing is the main reason I wear pants most of the time.
I learned shorts under skirts trick years ago.
3 years

Thigh chaffing

I've been using a product called bandelettes. They're fabric bands that hold themselves in place. I was surprised by how well they worked.

I worked in last year's census, and the bandelettes just stayed in place. No slipping. No chafing. My only issue with them is that their size options are limited, and I can see myself outgrowing them in the coming months.
3 years

Thigh chaffing

From previous threads on this - more than one person has sworn by "astroglide" (a lube, sometimes used by runners..)
3 years

Thigh chaffing

Etiola:
I don't wear pants often because I have trouble finding any that fit me. I have a small-ish waist and huge thighs, so if I want pants to fit my legs they are too loose around the waist.

My solution to this was wearing dresses or skirts more often, but my thighs rub together and I get very painful chaffing!

Sometimes it's so bad that I actually have to buy a cold drink and stick it between my legs to soothe the burn.

Recently, a friend of mine that's also heavy told me she always wears shorts under her skirts and dresses. I can't believe I never thought of this!

Anyone relate?

Absolutely. I wear 'chub rub' shorts under my clothes most of the time. I pull them up really high and it helps with boob rub too lol
3 years

Thigh chaffing

Etiola:
I don't wear pants often because I have trouble finding any that fit me. I have a small-ish waist and huge thighs, so if I want pants to fit my legs they are too loose around the waist.

My solution to this was wearing dresses or skirts more often, but my thighs rub together and I get very painful chaffing!

Sometimes it's so bad that I actually have to buy a cold drink and stick it between my legs to soothe the burn.

Recently, a friend of mine that's also heavy told me she always wears shorts under her skirts and dresses. I can't believe I never thought of this!

Anyone relate?

Back in 2013 I had real problems with chaffing, I was 16 stone at 21 years old and spent quite a bit of money on sudacrem.

Now at 28 years old and almost 18 stone I inch from time to time but tend to have bigger problems in the winter.

Try to avoid having a bath everyday it's very bad for your thighs and will make you inch far more, I only have a bath every 4 days or so sometimes 5 days
3 years

Thigh chaffing

I use baby powder and I’ll also wear biker shorts under my skirts/dresses if I’m expecting to do much walking. Still doesn’t help that much but it’s something 😕

I’ve tried those bands you wear on your thighs but somehow always end up with way too big a size, which is puzzling because I’m a fatty! But my legs are thinner than the rest of me lol. Those might be worth a try 🙂
3 years

Thigh chaffing

I use shorts but you can also buy barrier creams that can help a lot
3 years