Extreme obesity

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

I am a feedee and I am getting fatter and fatter. I started out at about 235 a couple of years ago and now I am up to 380+. I don't want to stop. For a while, however, the fat of my pubic pad, my drooping belly, and the fat from my thighs has been encroaching on my genitalia. Now, it has gotten to the point that sometimes it disappears into my fat. Has this happened to you? What do you do about it? Any special clothes, anything you can apply to make it more comfortable? How do you feel about? Is it kinky and sexy? Or do you want to fix or correct it?
3 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

I think most men who gain as much as you have end up liking it as their belly becomes their primary sexual organ. Once its swallowed...you can find a lot of pleasure in moving it in and out... or so i hear.
3 years

Honestly, I do very little about it. You just have to remember to uncover it before use. It isn't uncomfortable for me except in the cases where you get hard and are still buried. In those cases you either reach down and free yourself or let it build til it pops free, which feels amazing. This is just another part of getting super fat in my eyes so I'm not actively trying to change it.
3 years

As someone who has actively grown to this point once before in my life, folks never speak on this aspect of food addiction based gaining. I was lucky that I had a female at the time who dated males who had the same issues and I learned from those situations how to cope but it takes some getting used to. Depending how your fat engulfs itself on your body, you will be able to get and be aroused just by how you sit and move back and forth. Fat now has become your chastity belt because you have to dig for it now and that was the biggest ego blower for me but eventually you get over it because eating now becomes your new way to get off and if you can find a woman that likes it then that takes it to an even greater level.
3 years

GainingLear:
Honestly, I do very little about it. You just have to remember to uncover it before use. It isn't uncomfortable for me except in the cases where you get hard and are still buried. In those cases you either reach down and free yourself or let it build til it pops free, which feels amazing. This is just another part of getting super fat in my eyes so I'm not actively trying to change it.

And there is that part or it. What are we really going to do about it other than adjust to it ? When we have eaten ourselves to this point then we have reached a point of no return.
3 years

Honestly once you reach a certain point. You start to find out stuff about your body and how it more or less becomes hands free for pleasure. But at that point using the restroom starts to get interesting.
3 years

This started happening to me pretty early on and to be honest, I absolutely love it and kind of want to take it as far as I can. It's fun, and it's a measure of just how far I've let myself go, which I love.
3 years

Does it feel different?
3 years

I am at this point, With my fupa. It completely covers my untit. Even when standing and stiff. And my belly isn't that far behind 🙃 I have to go under the belly and pull the bad back to access it when sitting or standing. But if I lay on my side I have no problem reaching. 😊 and I'm not so bad off down there if you know what I'm saying. So there is something extra hot when a chick finally finds it and pushes the extra flesh out of the way and looks at you like 😯. One day my belly its self will catch up and I can't wait! 😁
2 years

I believe that once your FUPA engulfs your unit then you pleasure yourself with it inside the fat.
2 years
123   loading