Extreme obesity

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

Weetabix:
I believe that once your FUPA engulfs your unit then you pleasure yourself with it inside the fat.

Understandable. It it's a lot of work. Trust me. Still easier to just wank it. I do normally get my self started that way though......
2 years

Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?

Weetabix:
I believe that once your FUPA engulfs your unit then you pleasure yourself with it inside the fat.

Ssbhmjoe:
Understandable. It it's a lot of work. Trust me. Still easier to just wank it. I do normally get my self started that way though......

i have talked to a couple of big men who could achieve this, even "hands free," but i think it is rare. most cannot. my fupa pretty much has buried my penis, even when hard, but i cannot. as ssbhmjoe said, it is easier to lie on my side and wank. smiley
2 years

Otacon0205:
I envy you guys, really working to get there. At 6.2 I have a feeling I have to be in the 350 range to get to that point.

Try 450... I'm 6'4 and I'm nowhere near as fat as these guys and I'm nearly 400
2 years

It's were I want to get to. How does it feel when you get to that point?
2 years

Bozzy227:
It's were I want to get to. How does it feel when you get to that point?

You become enamored by how much you have grown. I have always had big thighs so when your gut starts hanging is where you get the sensation of being weighed down by your gut and fupa. The fatter I got, it made me lean forward so I actually felt shorter because of the hang because mine hung to the middle of my thighs at my highest
2 years

Man I didn't even think of this happening. Another thing to motivate me to get into the 350+ range
2 years

You almost have to understand that. "Yep im never going to be inside." the other sex again. And your own body haves to kind of turn you're own self on. Other then that start exploring your self.
2 years

I’m getting ready for when I can’t reach anymore by learning to hump up against my belly, which is very doable at my size. Feels great for sure!
2 years

I am at this stage and it feels amazing. I can still get off but it requires me to angle my body in a certain way. My belly is my primary sex organ tbh
2 years

I want it. I hope my dick will get buried in fat completely once day.
2 years
123   loading